• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes How much does Nightforce charge to change out a reticle on a Nightforce NXS ?

338LM_Sniper

Supporter
Minuteman
  • I have a (NIB) NXS that I am looking to sell on the boards here for pretty cheap. I do not like the MOAR reticle as it is too thick for what I intend to use it for. I should have just purchased the MOAR-T reticle in the first place but didn't know that the MOAR was on the thicker side. If my new Nightforce C434 does not sell in the next few days I was thinking of just sending the scope in to Nightforce to have the reticle changed from MOAR to MOAR-T and be good to go.

Does anyone know what the price is to have Nightforce do this job?

Thx

Reactions: axarob44
    There was a thread on here recently regarding swapping the Mil-R for the Mil-C and a couple of folks said that NF them quoted about $600. But I believe those were for the ATACR scopes.

For the nxs it is 350.00 plus 20.00 for shipping, If you live in Idaho add tax to it. I just did this a month ago, fast turn around