• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How much for Spent casings?

Vitorum

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 26, 2010
TN
Hey guys what's up. If there is somewhere else I should post this please let me know.

I have some spent casings that I would like to sell locally but I'm not sure how much to ask. I have 464 rounds of 40 cal. Some of it is winchest,federal,and umc. Also have 72 rounds of 9mm winchester, and 64 rounds 9mm RWS. Then last I have 109 rounds of 300Winmag. Any suggestions would be helpfull.

Also I have 91 unused target 2 3/4 shotgun shells. Winchester. How much do you think I could ask for that? Thanks.

Last edited:
I think I threw up in my mouth a little when I looked at some of those prices.

What kills on large parcels of brass is shipping. You have some value with the 300 wn mag brass, but not too much. I don't rely on gunbroker prices for anything other than to see and sometimes get a laugh. You might do better trading at a local gun show.

What kills on large parcels of brass is shipping. You have some value with the 300 wn mag brass, but not too much. I don't rely on gunbroker prices for anything other than to see and sometimes get a laugh. You might do better trading at a local gun show.

Gunbroker might be a shitty place to buy brass at a good price, but when your selling it's gold. For example here's a current 300 win mag auction with 20 bids, (100 1x fired WW cases for $0.55 per case) and the winner gets to pay actual shipping:

300 Win Mag reloading brass 1x fired (WIN),100pcs : Reloading Supplies at GunBroker.com

US Postal Service Flat Rate boxes work well. can get many pcs. of brass in a large one...(should you decide to ship...)