• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How Much Recoil Does The AR-9 Have?

I didn't say yours didn't I said a lot of builds never work 100%.

When I want to build a gun I want I make sure its going to function 100% with the right pick of parts I want.
When I was researching ar9s 5 years ago there wasn't a single build in the FB groups that functioned the way they wanted it to.

Most just wouldn't feed, fire or eject and had to do a lot of work to get it to actually function.
I slap a bunch of random ass ar15 556 parts together with no matching companies for any part and it works every time.

Yet someone could do the same thing and have a non functioning gun. which is what I was talking about.
Oh ok. Yea maybe 5 yrs ago. Today there are plenty of options and many that function flawlessly. When i read it yesterday it didn't make much sense. Thanks

My AR 9 build is doing good.
I initially had firing pin problems because bolt manufacturer put in a really funky pin.
Colt pin fixed it and it’s been awesome ever since.
I really enjoy shooting it and it’s easily my most shot AR.
6D29BA64-5519-4D9D-AE23-BC8AE211E2B8.jpeg