• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns How much would you pay for a LNIB Desert Eagle in .44 mag?

The russian 1021

Private
Minuteman
Jun 23, 2014
Was thinking about selling mine, though not sure, and was wondering what you would pay for one if you were to purchase it.
It is a .44 brushed nickel desert eagle, made in israel, less than 100 rounds through it, has 2 mags as well. I have kept it in very good condition, has been my baby for the time i have had it.
I am not trying to actually sell my gun, i havent decided on it yet, just wondering what i could get for it, or what you would pay.

Used DE?... Lucky to get $1,000 on the used market ($800-$900 more likely). They are too available new to have a strong value used. Also a very (very) niche item. I'd just hang on to it (and have fun with it) if I were you!

Most guys that buy those want the .50AE models. No one wants the "second biggest". Someone who buys that, they want the big gun. And as has been stated, they are really niche and readily available fairly new due to owners buying them and never shooting them.