• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

how often are you guys shooting your 22's?

Re: how often are you guys shooting your 22's?

My grandson and I shoot in a weekly smallbore league.

Weekly. Every time I go to the range there is at least 1 .22 in tow. It's nice to get a few hours of trigger time for less than the price of gas to get to the range.

i wish i can shoot outside my back yard in Los Angeles. lol

i try to do twice a month on weekends.

waiting for my 2 year old to grow faster so he can shoot with my wife and i.

well not enough

Having said that I am setting my CZ 452 up for the hides rimfire comp
and I just ordered 5000 rds of ammo so it seems I am about to do a bit more.

weekly to bi weekly. i like to run it between sets on the 308 while its cooling. hell someitmes i run just becuase i forgot to load up some rounds for the other rifles lol.

Almost every day, if I don't, the daughter takes care of that for me.

Daughter and I get out twice a month with the rifles and I spend one afternoon a month on my 22 pistols.

Every range trip. My kids think 9mm; 45; 223 and 7.62's are free. (curse detachable magazines; unless i am shooting them)

Every range trip. There's just something great about carry around 500 rounds of ammo in a small box that fits in your hand.

Now that i have a suppressor I can shoot every day in the backyard. Dam it's fun!!

I haven't been to the range yet and not squeezed off a few rounds out of the 10/22. It's very fun to shoot. Even to see what you can do at the 100 or 200 yard ranges, ya might surprise yourselves. Drop your ego a little and shoot those .22's.

When ever I can get out to the range say once a month or so depending on work schedule

couple of times a week with the suppressor on, about 50 rds each time, after that my 10 year old daughter gets bored and wants to shoot the bigger stuff.

I try and shoot everyday, out the basement door is my range, so when working on loads open up the back door and squeeze the trigger. But we came into hunting season now,so from the end of Sept, through about June, im in the woods with either my bow, shotgun, or one of many rifles.

I have the Mk III pistol and the M&P 15-22 and i shoot them both each time i head out. Ammo prices are the main reason to include an EOTech on the 15-22 is a complete blast to shoot

It's -28 outside...been cold for a month now (Alberta, Canada).
I'm a wimp...been shooting the air guns in our basement range for the last six weeks now.
But I'm a 'the glass is half full kinda guy'...it the 21st of Dec...the days start getting longer now and in 2.5 months we'll be back outdoors.
Can't wait...Santa is bringing nice scopes for the boys (9 & 11) .22 Marlins...come spring we're at the range every weekend.

I have a few 22 rifles and average shooting about 50 rounds 4-5 times a week,,sometimes a lot more,