• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

how to become vetted military/LE for forum access.

mcgspook

Private
Minuteman
Aug 15, 2012
GA, USA
Hi, long time lurker that decided to sign up. I searched around but couldnt find out how to become a "vetted" miltary/LE for forum access. Can someone give me a heads up? Also, is that AD military only? I read the below statement as requiring that to happen before contacting. Thanks for the help in advance.

Private Forum for Military and Law Enforcement Only members to discuss all elements of precision rifle shooting. <span style="font-weight: bold">No one but vetted Military and Law Enforcement Members Contact "Lowlight" for access. </span>

Re: how to become vetted military/LE for forum access.

Send a PM (private message) to Lowlight (the site owner) and he'll let you in....or won't.

Do you know how to start a new PM?

Jason

will do. I'll figure out the PM thing. thanks for the response.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: McgSpook</div><div class="ubbcode-body">will do. I'll figure out the PM thing. thanks for the response.</div></div>

Not really, six Private Messages that all say, "hi" is not figuring it out...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: McgSpook</div><div class="ubbcode-body">will do. I'll figure out the PM thing. thanks for the response.</div></div>

</div></div>

But he's getting there.... lol

You see, that right there proves that he's either military or LE.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You see, that right there proves that he's either military or LE.
grin.gif
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Funny shit right there.
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You see, that right there proves that he's either military or LE.
grin.gif
laugh.gif
</div></div>

I lol'd

I rarely actually lol, but in this case I did. Thanks.

grin.gif
laugh.gif
</div></div> lol! so sad but true.<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: McgSpook</div><div class="ubbcode-body">will do. I'll figure out the PM thing. thanks for the response.</div></div>

</div></div> LMAO.