• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes How to re-zero Bushnell ERS??

wes1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 10, 2009
Swapped suppressors on my Fix, which changed my zero. I need to adjust down 3-4 MILs, but the Z-lok system isn't allowing it.....
The manual SUCKS and I have not found an online source for a re-zeroing procedure( only setting the zero stops). Scared I will break something, not having the knowledge to do it correctly.
Emailed Bushnell and still waiting on a response....
Scope is a Bushnell ERS 3.5-21x50 (ET35215GZA)
Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Materials needed: coin/curved flat head screwdriver, 1.5mm allen wrench (included with scope).
Setting the Zero Stop
  1. Zero the weapon.
  2. Remove the target turret retaining screw with a coin or curved flat head.
  3. Remove the target turret, exposing the inner black turret.
  4. Lift the inner black turret slightly to gain access to the two zero stop set screws located on the side of the inner turret.
  5. Loosen the two set screws 2 complete revolutions using the 1.5mm allen wrench.
  6. Lift the inner black turret up as high as it’ll go.
  7. Using the long end of the 1.5mm allen wrench, press down on the inner brass zero stop via the small off-center hole on TOP of the inner black turret.
  8. While providing upward pressure, turn the black inner turret clockwise until it stops.
  9. Retighten the two zero stop screws on the side of the inner black turret finger tight.
  10. Press the inner black turret down.
  11. Replace the target turret, and retighten the turret retaining screw with a coin/curved flat head screwdriver finger tight.
Resetting the Zero Stop
  1. Remove the target turret retaining screw with a coin or curved flat head.
  2. Remove the outer target turret, exposing the inner black turret.
  3. Lift the inner black turret slightly to gain access to the two zero stop set screws located on the side of the inner turret.
  4. Loosen the two set screws 2 complete revolutions using the 1.5mm allen wrench. Keep the wrench installed in the second screw after loosening.
  5. With the wrench still installed in the second screw, use the wrench to lift the inner brass zero stop.
  6. Once at the top of the travel, keep providing upward pressure and retighten the screw finger tight.
  7. Tighten the second screw finger tight and press down on the inner black turret.
  8. Replace the target turret
  9. Retighten the target turret screw with a coin/curved flat head screw driver.

If it's still giving you issues after attempting the above instructions shoot me a PM.

-Dan