Maggie’s How To Spend A Lot of Money And Ruin A Camaro...

shankster..

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2004
North Idaho
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gOlYtLezDlc"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gOlYtLezDlc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

RADcustom

Registered Coonass
Minuteman
Jun 1, 2008
Louisiana
Re: How To Spend A Lot of Money And Ruin A Camaro...

It's good to be the KING.
smile.gif

BMelton

Private
Minuteman
Oct 12, 2009
Moss Bluff, La

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gOlYtLezDlc"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gOlYtLezDlc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object> </div></div>

That has got to be the GAYEST thing i have ever seen in the custom industry...What a way to trash a fuckin nice ride....Once again....SOOOOO GAAAYYYY

groovebus

Private
Minuteman
Aug 19, 2009
Orange County CA

That crap is totally Kommifornia. I recognized the industrial park buildings that are everywhere out here, and palm trees of course.

cmh2007

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 13, 2009
Katy TX

wow...really? you know its too big of a rim and tire for the car if you have to cut the fenders out of the car to clear it

SGT TickleFight

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 26, 2012
Salem, OR

They look like the power wheels I used to ride around in as a kid. What a joke!

Dollman

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 4, 2011
Sacramento, Ca.

Weeeeeee!!!! Spinners.... How fucking gay. Wonder if one of them want to race for pinks. Nottttt!

northern50

Null User
Minuteman
Mar 22, 2006
WI

Bet that improved the handling characteristics.... I was down in Texas last week and noticed every brother with an automobile had +24" rims on their hoopty, what a waste.

SIG700

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 8, 2012
Pottstown, PA

My pop showed me this the other day... How did I know before I clicked on the thread that this video was what the OP was referring to by "How to Spend A Lot of Money And Ruin A Camero"

bhoges

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2003
Plainview,NY

It looks like a toy. What an idiot. Ruined that car.

HillBilly_Sniper

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 5, 2009
    Mountains of SWPA

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phylodog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just because you can doesn't mean you should </div></div>

+1

ACE31!

Private
    Minuteman
    Jul 24, 2010
    West by God Virginia

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maelek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">there are no shortage of idiots in the world </div></div>

Very Well Stated...I won't comment further for fear of being banned..LMAO

gathert

Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Jun 19, 2011
    Tigertown, USA.

"Too much rim make the ride to hard" comes to mind from seem rap song I heard on the radio the other day.

Moose72

Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Sep 18, 2010
    PA,

I didn't know a Camaro was supposed to have more ground clearance then trucks.

What do those super awesome rims cost anyways? May have to put them on my Camaro.. I kid, I kid.

Johnny Sasaki

Minuteman

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Moose72</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I didn't know a Camaro was supposed to have more ground clearance then trucks.

What do those super awesome rims cost anyways? May have to put them on my Camaro.. I kid, I kid. </div></div>

Someone said 17500.

ggmanning

Bird Dog
    Minuteman
  • Apr 23, 2010
    Rural South

The man says North Carolina.......being from NC that makes the abomination even worse.

DP425

I’d rather be sleeping
    Minuteman
    Feb 28, 2009
    MI

Dumbass number 4's

This reminds me of the shit white trash rednecks would do back in the 80's and early 90's with K5 blazers, swapping out a car body onto the K5 frame... or hanging the sheet metal of a camaro on it. Looked just as horrible and inbred as this does- and the only difference was the tire to wheel ratio- it has decreased significantly in these latest versions.

Sad thing is, they honestly think they are doing something new here. This stupidity is not new; this is just the latest iteration of it. As I said, only difference is tire to wheel ratio, location and color of the retard behind the wheel. Hell, I bet if you tossed some 35" mudders on there, the redneck white guys would be all over it again. The irony with this is just how much these ghetto ass number 4's have in common with their redneck inbred cracker cousins.

Jhnmdahl

Commander
    Minuteman
    Oct 14, 2010
    Twin Cities, MN

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SIG700</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How did I know before I clicked on the thread that this video was what the OP was referring to by "How to Spend A Lot of Money And Ruin A Camero" </div></div>

Is a "Camero" like a Camaro with a camera attached?

LongArm

Problem Solver
    Minuteman
    Apr 30, 2007
    Corpus Christi, Texas

Its its hard damn work selling crack, gotta show off da cheese. Fucking government assisted retards.

isptroop38

Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Jun 19, 2009
    Des Moines, IA

Look on the bright side - there's some advantages...........

1. If they run over someone in the crosswalk, the car will drive right over them and not crush them

2. During a pursuit while being chased by the cops, they'll roll it at the first right or left turn

3. Fat b*tches can't get in the car....yep, that's how they roll.

desertrat1979

Private
    Minuteman
    Feb 20, 2006
    Southern NV

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fredrick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Weeeeeee!!!! Spinners.... How fucking gay. Wonder if one of them want to race for pinks. Nottttt!</div></div>

Ill take that offer. Then I'll sell the rims, and get back the money I wasted on gas for the race.

Outsydlooknin75

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
    May 11, 2009
    DulUth Jawja

I like it, although it kinda freaked me out when the rims on the red car werent spinning when he was driving.

Nunti Mortis

Sergeant
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
    Mar 26, 2012
    Spring Lake, Michigan

What homo's, the worst part is the rubber/wheels sitting under those things would probably buy you 4 S&B's !!! Some people's priorities are so messed up !!!

wtmgdh

Private
    Minuteman
    Feb 14, 2011
    Germany

WTFO? Times, they are a changin'