• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s How To Spend A Lot of Money And Ruin A Camaro...

shankster..

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2004
North Idaho
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gOlYtLezDlc"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gOlYtLezDlc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: How To Spend A Lot of Money And Ruin A Camaro...

It's good to be the KING.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gOlYtLezDlc"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gOlYtLezDlc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object> </div></div>

That has got to be the GAYEST thing i have ever seen in the custom industry...What a way to trash a fuckin nice ride....Once again....SOOOOO GAAAYYYY

That crap is totally Kommifornia. I recognized the industrial park buildings that are everywhere out here, and palm trees of course.

Just because you can doesn't mean you should

wow...really? you know its too big of a rim and tire for the car if you have to cut the fenders out of the car to clear it

They look like the power wheels I used to ride around in as a kid. What a joke!

Weeeeeee!!!! Spinners.... How fucking gay. Wonder if one of them want to race for pinks. Nottttt!

Bet that improved the handling characteristics.... I was down in Texas last week and noticed every brother with an automobile had +24" rims on their hoopty, what a waste.

My pop showed me this the other day... How did I know before I clicked on the thread that this video was what the OP was referring to by "How to Spend A Lot of Money And Ruin A Camero"

It looks like a toy. What an idiot. Ruined that car.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phylodog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just because you can doesn't mean you should </div></div>

+1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maelek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">there are no shortage of idiots in the world </div></div>

Very Well Stated...I won't comment further for fear of being banned..LMAO

"Too much rim make the ride to hard" comes to mind from seem rap song I heard on the radio the other day.

I didn't know a Camaro was supposed to have more ground clearance then trucks.

What do those super awesome rims cost anyways? May have to put them on my Camaro.. I kid, I kid.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Moose72</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I didn't know a Camaro was supposed to have more ground clearance then trucks.

What do those super awesome rims cost anyways? May have to put them on my Camaro.. I kid, I kid. </div></div>

Someone said 17500.

The man says North Carolina.......being from NC that makes the abomination even worse.

Dumbass number 4's

This reminds me of the shit white trash rednecks would do back in the 80's and early 90's with K5 blazers, swapping out a car body onto the K5 frame... or hanging the sheet metal of a camaro on it. Looked just as horrible and inbred as this does- and the only difference was the tire to wheel ratio- it has decreased significantly in these latest versions.

Sad thing is, they honestly think they are doing something new here. This stupidity is not new; this is just the latest iteration of it. As I said, only difference is tire to wheel ratio, location and color of the retard behind the wheel. Hell, I bet if you tossed some 35" mudders on there, the redneck white guys would be all over it again. The irony with this is just how much these ghetto ass number 4's have in common with their redneck inbred cracker cousins.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SIG700</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How did I know before I clicked on the thread that this video was what the OP was referring to by "How to Spend A Lot of Money And Ruin A Camero" </div></div>

Is a "Camero" like a Camaro with a camera attached?

Its its hard damn work selling crack, gotta show off da cheese. Fucking government assisted retards.

Look on the bright side - there's some advantages...........

1. If they run over someone in the crosswalk, the car will drive right over them and not crush them

2. During a pursuit while being chased by the cops, they'll roll it at the first right or left turn

3. Fat b*tches can't get in the car....yep, that's how they roll.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fredrick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Weeeeeee!!!! Spinners.... How fucking gay. Wonder if one of them want to race for pinks. Nottttt!</div></div>

Ill take that offer. Then I'll sell the rims, and get back the money I wasted on gas for the race.

I like it, although it kinda freaked me out when the rims on the red car werent spinning when he was driving.

What homo's, the worst part is the rubber/wheels sitting under those things would probably buy you 4 S&B's !!! Some people's priorities are so messed up !!!

WTFO? Times, they are a changin'