• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How to Use PayPal help please?

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 15, 2007
Glacier Valley Alaska
Not real computer savvy but need to send funds by Paypal to an email and not sure how to do it. I do not want an account just to send funds to an email. When I did a test, it wanted lots of data about me and I am thinking it is an account. Last thing I want is to lose money. Can go with the MO but its more of a hassle and wait but still better than losing my coin that I do not have much.

Any help
Thanks

Re: How to Use PayPal help please?

I felt the same way but finally bit the bullit and got an account. Seems very safe from here. If you want to do that just follow their instructions....theyll walk you through it and I found are very quick to respond to questions.

I use PayPal all the time. It is the only place I can earn interest on any amount of money plus receive a 1% cash discount every time I use my debit card. I buy alot of my shooting accessories off of E-Bay. It is the only place I can buy an item or two without being ripped off on the shipping. And PayPal makes doing this very easy. And normally at a cheaper price.

I do not like the fact that they are anti-gun. But if I did not buy or use all the companies because they are anti-gun or anti-hunting then I probably would not get much done.

If I want to make a statement then I am more concerned about buying American made products-instead of worrying about anti-gun issues. But that is another discussion. Tom.

if u gonna use paypal they gonna need your info that is that. How would they verify your bank acct or credit card acct?

Thanks all, prob go with the MO route. Even with a PayPal account, I am not sure how to send an order and payment to an email account.