• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How was everyone’s Thanksgiving?

Just the wife and I this year unfortunately. Both my grandparents, mom, brother and his whole family tested positive for covid Monday. So we postponed the family Thanksgiving until later to combine for a mega Christmas feast. :)

Grandparents are mid 80s and grandma was in the hospital but pulled through and got to come home Thanksgiving day so we were all super thankful. Pap grew up on a farm and has been very healthy his whole life so the only thing going to take him out is him falling out of his treestand or my grandmother.

Condolences first.

Then, our Daughter (now 50+) showed us a great trick for producing a moist chicken. She perforates an apple all over using a meat tenderizer. Then she places it in the opening. That's it, whole process; and the Turkey is juicy and tastier, if that's possible.

Greg

Last edited:
Reactions: Familydude
I wish it was better, my mom died last week and the day before her funeral my dog died. We got together as a family and still had Thanksgiving. It was really tough seeing my dad in so much pain, my folks just had there 60th wedding anniversary last month. Regardless I’m still thankful for the day and the time we had together, I hope everyone else had a great day!

Last edited:
Reactions: Yasherka and memtb
My sincerest condolences to those who've lost loved ones.
I've never gotten over the loss of my parents who both died too young.