• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How ya like these sexy loading trays?

Tyler Kemp

Print Daddy
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 23, 2008
MO
mkmachining.com
I wanted to make a premium, yet affordable tray that wasn't just another "billet tray", etc.

So here's my idea. Waterjet cut 6061 plate, hardcoated to prevent scratches, along with a lasered acrylic top. Spacers keep the sides open, no powder can get stuck. Tops can be interchanged, made them in the following sizes:

Small, PPC, Standard, 284 Win, Magnum, SAUM/WSM, Lapua, Cheytac, BMG

50rd Trays-$49.99
100rd Trays-$94.99 (these take two tops, your choice)
Standalone Tops-$24.99

50rd Tops

50rd Trays

100rd Trays

all trays.jpg

bmg close iso.jpg

SAUM close up.jpg

lapchey square.jpg

The last thing I need is more reloading trays. But, damn, I need these.

These are amazing ...I can always count on the hide to spend my money for me!

I saw these posted on instagram. They look pretty nice, might have to order some soon

I like that stuff won't fall into holes like most trays.

How well does it hold cases upside down? By the looks of how shallow they would be loose and wobbly? That would be a seller for me as I have different trays for different orientations.

Great looking stuff right there

How well does it hold cases upside down? By the looks of how shallow they would be loose and wobbly? That would be a seller for me as I have different trays for different orientations.

Upside down? It won't hold cases at all, as they've gotta be able to be inserted.

However, I wouldn't say they're wobbly at all. They hold a considerable portion of the case, more than say a standard molded tray. The tolerances are also tighter, about .01" over max case diameter.

Glad folks like them! They're certainly a boutique tray, but one that has some benefits over other trays that are simply bling.

Wait, I'm an absolute idiot.

They won't hold cases very well if you put them in neck down. However, longer spacers and bolts could be provided.

Reactions: 2aBaC̶a̶