• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Howa 1500 + vortex venom scope, size of the rings.

Fat_sparrow

Private
Minuteman
May 3, 2022
Poland
Hi everyone, i'm a new forum reader, i just bought my first howa 1500 rifle caliber 308, i already have optics selected - vortex venom scope 25x56 and want to mount it on a 20moa base. I have a problem with the selection of mounting rings, could you advise me what size should I choose? Since the base is 20moa, I was thinking about the height of 1.26 "what do you think, will the scope be too high or too low? Maybe you have a similar set? I will order the whole set online and I would like to avoid changing the set to another one. I apologize in advance for poor English, I come from Poland and I use a translator, thanks for any advice!

29D744C5-63F9-4C34-B123-B01EDB96DE9A.jpeg
Welcome to the forum! This is a 56mm scope with Seekins 1.1” rings. 1.26 would work fine if you have an adjustable buttstock.

Thanks for the answer, I do not have an adjustable stock so I think I will decide on 1.1 "it looks good for you 💪

This thread also has some good info 👍