• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Howdy From Kansas

GabagoolGary

Private
Minuteman
Mar 23, 2022
Kansas
Hey everyone, I just joined SnipersHide a couple of days ago as I am trying to get more into the bolt gun side of things. I have always been an AR guy and have tinkered with them for years, however I am wanting to get into the bolt side of things and take a break from the AR platform.

I am located in Kansas and do a bit of hunting year-round, as well as have access to some 1000+ yard ranges near me. Looking forward to getting to know people and finding my first bolt gun setup! Bought a remington 700 SPS Tactical!

Last edited:
Hey everyone, I just joined SnipersHide a couple of days ago as I am trying to get more into the bolt gun side of things. I have always been an AR guy and have tinkered with them for years, however I am wanting to get into the bolt side of things and take a break from the AR platform.

I am located in Kansas and do a bit of hunting year-round, as well as have access to some 1000+ yard ranges near me. Looking forward to getting to know people and finding my first bolt gun setup! Bought a remington 700 SPS Tactical!
Hey! Welcome I just joined myself, and guess what i bought the sps tactical too! I’ve heard it was a good rifle and got a great deal on it, I still don’t have a scope and I am fairly new to this, just curious what scope do you think on running or have already?

Reactions: GabagoolGary
Hey! Welcome I just joined myself, and guess what i bought the sps tactical too! I’ve heard it was a good rifle and got a great deal on it, I still don’t have a scope and I am fairly new to this, just curious what scope do you think on running or have already?
I have no idea on the rifle scope at the moment :/, more than likely Vortex or Leupold though for sure! I got a great deal on mine as well, wasnt going to punch the trigger for another week or two until I saw mine at a steal today :)

Reactions: xcorella