• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Howdy from Texas

houarms

Private
Minuteman
Jun 2, 2014
texas
Hello all. I am a LEO and firearms instructor currently assigned in DFW. Most of my experience is with handguns, shotguns and ARs. In the last two years I have become more interested in .308s and reloading. Ordered a GAP 10 eight months ago and got my reloading bench set up. I've learned a lot from this site in the last few months and hope to make some meaningful contributions to this forum.

Know of / recommend a range longer than 100 yds around here?

Fusion Tactical Range. 125$ for Mil/LEO one year unlimited access pass. About to open up a 1000 yard range. All they ask is you give them 24 hour notice that you are heading that way. They are off of I20 in Forney. about 15 min from mesquite.

Dane is a great guy, I forgot to add they are real laid back. No stupid rules. You can shoot steel core, from the holster, tactical move and shoot, whatever your heart desires. Just no tracers.

Last edited: