• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing HS pss swivle studs ?

MoMopacksa45

Private
Minuteman
Dec 1, 2008
Oklahoma
Hey fellas: I am looking for the three swivle studs that come on an HS Precision pss stock. I have checked the internet to no avail. Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Mike

Re: HS pss swivle studs ?

Actually, I did call H&S, they told me they changed to 10/32. My stock is about 5 years old. They did tell me they were 10/24. I looked up Uncle likes and didn't find them listed. I haven't had a chance to go to the gunshop........need a day off ! So any help would be appreciated.

Mike

Re: HS pss swivle studs ?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 2156SMK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you try calling HS?

I know that they use 10-24 threads while most others I have found were 10-32 threads. </div></div>

We've got two HS stock here right now. One has 10-32 studs and the other has something else (didn't measure the pitch). Seems they are not consistent. Granted that one is our OLD M-24's stock, and the other is a Rem PSS takeoff. I know this isn't much help. Just an FYI.