• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HS vs Bell and Carlson

Re: HS vs Bell and Carlson

The B&C Medalist stocks are very nice. If you have unlimited resources then????

Well, I think both on par with each other (some say HS would have a lead). It really comes down to who can offer you the product you need.

Check out stockystocks.com. They don't have a lot of HS, but they have a ton of B&C stocks.

Do not buy from Stockys! You will get shafted one way or another. Shootersdiscount.com will cover all of your B&C needs. Oh and B&C over HS any day of the week.

I run HS stocks on all my 700s but thats just me, I love the way they feel and swing. And I second USMCj thoughts about stockys. I ordered a 10-22 stock from Stockys and it went on back order so I tried to cancel my order and i got a huge letter from stocks going on and on that my order was a custome order and how hard it was going to be on them to cancel it Well Boo Hoo stockys. I do own the bell and calson green jay hook that comes on the remington XCR Long range. Its a nice light stock but it will flex enough to were it won't free floating when im in the dirt running a bipod.