• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

HTI Date???

Bushmaster7

Private
Minuteman
Nov 10, 2002
CONUS
Louis/Nick, when is the HTI going commercial, i.e. ready for sale? I last heard 3rd quarter of this year but that was some time ago at SHOT and things change. regards, Dale.

Re: HTI Date???

By the end of the year is our target date. Pretty much everything is finalized on the gun but the magazines are still in development, we have one more revision on the mags then they should be 100% all the time.

Coverts are scheduled to start shipping in 5 weeks, we got our first batch of production covert barrels in last week and boy are they shooters! We pulled three barrels to test and first five rounds out of each barrel clover-leafed at 100 yards.

DTA HTI .50BMG Teaser Alert.

Quote from he who shaln't be named:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I'm extremely impressed with this system so far. Will be swapping the barrel over to .375 and testing that at longer ranges this weekend. </div></div>

DTAHTI50BMG1.jpg

On the DTA website I see that there isn't a twist rate listed for the .375 Cheytac. Any idea what it's going to be?

I have a video of the HTi being shot in 50. I played it several times, then found the McM Tac-50 video on youtube. I played it several times as well.

The HTi has what appears to be 1/4 the muzzle rise and 1/2 the shoulder backward movement of the Tac-50, while weighing in at about 10 pounds less...

My McM 50 repeater goes to its new owner a week from today. The funds are set aside for an HTi.

DTA HTI .50 BMG

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PZ-BdLusbdE"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PZ-BdLusbdE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

The 375 Cheytac and the Mother of All Calibers (MOAC, the bullets Louis and Company are currently working on perfecting) should give even better recoil and muzzle rise performance as well. Very exciting stuff for sure.