• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision HUGE batch of OPS Core Base Jumps ALL colors and sizes in stock - FINALLY!

Victor-TNVC

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Aug 5, 2007
    USA
    www.tnvc.com
    All colors and all sizes of OPS Base-Jumps finally on the shelves in some good qty's! Ops-Core FAST Base Jump Shell ? Tactical Night Vision Company

945910_345078642286305_33186125_n_zps4840374a.jpg

Get em before any more back orders. Thanks gents.

Vic

Ops Fast Base Jump (MIL) Weights:
    1.39 lbs. (M/L)
    1.46 lbs. (L/XL)

Ops Fast Carbon Weights:
    1.50 lbs. (M/L)
    1.64 lbs. (L/XL)

Vic

I had no idea that the base jump weighed less than the carbon models. I always just assumed the carbon fiber ones were lighter.

Victor,
    I'm trying to get smart on some of this gear. How do these compare to Team Wendy? Are they very different or considered a variation?
    Thanks,
    Ron

Personal taste variations in some aspects, they both retain the helmet well while wearing NOD's. Now I do like the carbon TW helmet over the carbon OPS's due to a more comfortable suspension system and of course price.

What's the point of the carbon helmet if it is heavier than the base helmet and not ballistic rated? The thing I like about the base other than the weight savings is the molded nvg mount.

hey I am going to butt-in . the Carbon ops core is still Real light weight when compared to helmet offerings out there manufactured . The advantage of the Carbon is more than being better on impact . ( for me ) The best & biggest thing going-on for the Carbon Lam. is the ' rigidity ' with being light weight .

I put a couple weeks with my head in a Carbon and then went back to Polymer and then it became REAL clear what the bigger picture was When wearing both . The marriage of Rigidity plus light weight of the Carbon Lam. is what is making it a Plush ride . Carbon Lam. You will feel it with wearing the 4-point and buckling it up and wearing it around the field .
    Only downside to Carbon lamination shell, unfortunately it got a Bigger Tag-$$ over the Polymer .