• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Huge signature pictures...

orkan

Primal Rights, Inc.
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Oct 27, 2008
    South Dakota, USA
    www.primalrights.com
    Am I the only one that finds it extremely distracting trying to read posts when people have pictures in their signature that are just huge?

I mean, there is one guy on here that has a picture of a guy with a german shepherd dog... that pic must be 1024x768 or something. The picture is cool, and I get its significance... but I don't need to see it every time he posts.

There are a couple others that have 3 or 4 images stacked one right after another.

There are several others as well. Most forums have a size limitation to signatures... allowing for much more width than height. About 150x600 should be the maximum, and only ONE image. I come here for the information... not the pretty pictures in peoples signatures that I get to see repeatedly in every single thread they participate in.

Re: Huge signature pictures...

Under your preferences just click the "no" radio button for:

Do you want to view other user's signatures with their posts?

LOL. I opened this up expecting to see huge dust signatures, or muzzle blasts, something along those lines. Silly me.

Firefox and Ad Block Plus. :) Set up a rule and block that sum bitch.

CHRIS

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cixelsyd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Firefox and Ad Block Plus. :) Set up a rule and block that sum bitch.]</div></div>
    It works great.

You can also disable the display of signatures in your preferences.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: orkan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I mean, there is one guy on here that has a picture of a guy with a german shepherd dog... that pic must be 1024x768 or something. The picture is cool, and I get its significance... but I don't need to see it every time he posts.
    </div></div>

You don't see it "everytime" I post, only when I forget uncheck the "add my signature to this post" box. I have been trying to figure out how to make it smaller and I usually try to remember to leave it off until I get it all figured out.

I am sorry if it jams a cactus up your ass to see it.
    wink.gif

Now quitchurbitchn!

If this is too big and distracts you from reading the post, then take more Ritalin.......