• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Huge Thanks to all involved at the 2013 Bushnell Brawl

Beamer Girl

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 26, 2004
Texas
www.riflesonly.com
The 2013 Bushnell Brawl is in the books and it was a huge success! We started out with 115 competitors but by the time the competition rolled around we ended up with 83. We ran this competition like we did the PRS Finales last December. Shooters were given a shooter number but were not squaded. They were given a list of events that were going to be shot in a time frame and they could go where they wanted to and with who they wanted. It was a great hit last December so we wanted to give it ago again for the Brawl.

There was phenomenal shooting that weekend. Wade Stuteville took first place, Jonathan Berry took second, and Adam Lucksinger and Bryan Yeung tied for 3rd. Rather than having a shoot-off they decided to leave it as a tie. Before moving on, I have to say a few things about Wade. First place was going to take home a new Surgeon rifle as well as a Templar Tactical Suppressor of his choice. Because Wade works for Surgeon he opted out of the rifle and had his pick of the prize table. There were several prizes on the table that were worth $2000 + and Wade even opted out of that. Instead he took one of the new Bushnell Elite DMR’s off the table. Wade is a class act and our hats are off to you! Rifles Only looks forward to working with you and Surgeon on any adventures that might come our way! It is people like Wade that has kept us doing these competitions year after year and it is nice to see it return! There were many new faces this year at Rifles Only and it is good for them to see the sportsmanship that should be a standard for this industry. Thank you for helping us grow this sport.

We are also extremely proud of the Range officers that we had for the Brawl! Every single one of them is a volunteer and we can’t do enough to show our appreciation. Bushnell is sending out goodie bags for each Range officer that helped. They should be arriving soon. Thank you Bushnell for doing that for them! All of the Range officers were able to take a turn on the prize table as well. Thank you all for your time and sacrifice in helping us put on this successful event.

SPONSORS…..all of you can not be thanked enough for what you put back into this community. I know that many of you have seen it on many forums as well as other places to support these sponsors. Please, take a moment to check out what each of them offer. Many give to so many events and many are very loyal to what we do. Not only do they give but they also have a lot of great products! We have said it many times and will say it again until we are blue in the face, the sponsors are the icing on the cake. I would like to give some recognition to them as well! Sponsors were Bushnell, Surgeon Rilfes, GA Precision, Crescent Customs, Surefire, FNH, OSS, Templar Tactical, Platytac (Australia), GDI, TAB GEAR, Primary Arms, Manners Composite Stocks, MagPul, Mile High Shooting Accessories, McMillian, Action Targets, XLR Industries, Vortex, JP Enterprises, Invincible Gunsafes, Samson Manufacturing, Tyr Tactical, Corbon Ammunition, Badger Ordnance, Berger Bullets, Copper Creek Ammo, Suppressed Tactical Solutions, Rock Solid Stocks, TacticalMatches.com, RW Snyder Gunsmithing, Timney Triggers, Talley Manufacturing, Leatherman, Crimson Trace, Precision Rifle Solutions, Texas Hunter’s Depot, Custom Reloads of Dallas, Short Action Customs, MGM, Rock River Iron Works, Big Dog Steel, Wiebad, CDi Precision Gunworks, Triad Tactical, LineStretch, Danner Boots, JEC Customs, Borka Tools, B&T Industries, Impact Data Books, Bartlein Barrels, Burdett & Sons, Tubb Enterprises, Kelbly’s, CS Tactical, Stiller’s Precision Firearms, Rite in the Rain, Eurooptics, PRS, Lefty Larry’s, and Source Interlink Media. 60+ Sponsors!!! We hope we did not leave anybody out so if we did, please speak up as you deserve the credit. So many prizes came in at the last minute and we were working frantically to get everything ready. All of these companies deserve our support!

To the shooters that were here….thank you! Thank you for being safe and for coming to Rifles Only. We have been doing this for over 15 years and we would not be able to do what we love if it were not for you. We look forward to having you all back.

I think you may have figured out the whole run a match "thing"....

I have to thank the shooters that have taken the time to contact us, and thank Triad as a sponsor.

Lisa, Jacob and all the great RO's. The matches you put on are constantly involving to be ever increasingly challenging. All involved have figured out how to do their job and run the events like true professionals.
All sponsors stepped up once again especially Tom with Bushnell. Everyone ended up with a great prize no matter what place they came in. Even Zach picked up something nice when his name was finally called.
Thanks again to all involved.

Lisa , Jacob and all the RO's that made this possible. Thank You !!!

I had a Blast , I had to race to the airport right after the match to get back to shoot our NorCal 1K match on Sunday. I got back and found out why i couldn't hit anything at 800,900 or 1k , My rifle is usually with in a tenth of my Atrag-Kestral Dope so I was dialing 8.4 @ 1k and at the match Sunday it took 9.1 mils to get to 1K with my Spartan 260 so this will be my 5th Barrel on my Club Rifle.

I wanted to stay for the festivities but I have only missed one NorCal long range match since Sept 2008 and that was Easter last year shooting my 1st Rifles Only Match.

I got some video flying in the helicopter-the trench warfare stage (thanks Bushnell) with VIDEO GLASSES I put it up on YouTube it is shaky as hell and my first time putting stuff on YouTube and trying to learn windows movie maker, it's pretty bad but ........ Links Below

Vinny Da Hook Helicopter Stage Bushnell Brawl 2013 http://youtu.be/xrddY2ypEi8

Vinny Da Hook "Shoot House" Bushnell Brawl 2013 PRS - YouTube http://youtu.be/H8E6GE2XBcU

I hope these links will work

I will also be putting up video of the cargo net run & gun and the Rat Trap
I also want to thank Tim , Regina and Rich my squad buddies and of course all the sponsors , Thanks Bryan for getting me some goodies off the table

Thanks for a great time

Vinny Da Hook

Last edited:
Jacob/Lisa,

Thanks again for putting on such a great event and having us down to RO. As Jacob stated several times, much appreciation goes out to the RO's and Bushnell for making this happen. Had a blast and look forward to next year down there!