• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HUMAN TRAFFICKING Update (Hoax)

Listen to true crime and or missing persons podcasts and you will see police ain’t gonna help or solve it.

These types of cases (real kidnapping/trafficking; especially, by organized groups) are very difficult cases, moreso, for small jurisdictions. They are labor and resource intensive and almost always cross State lines - that means FBI involvement. Even when you locate the victims, they are often uncooperative due to fear of retaliation using their loved ones.

Assuming the story is true:

Cartel's or anyone engaged in human trafficking, are garbage. Garbage needs flushed like turds.

Get the friend and a couple others, arm to the teeth, take care of business. Leave no one but the girl alive.

I'm quite aware of the scope of the problem. While I generally believe in forgiveness, slavery, some call it 'trafficking' and especially when it involves children, is onerous beyond the ability of words to describe, and like communism, another form of slavery, needs to be exterminated with extreme prejudice.

Small caliber entry wound, base of skull, backhoe.

The people who choose to engage in these activities need to be publicly executed after being found guilty in a fair trial, not hid under the pond on the back forty. It’s some of the lowest things one human can do to another.

Its funny listening to squares discuss and think they can fix this shit.

Have seen this type of shit first hand. Families, who are generations deep. Most who are in it, in the US make the choice to be in it because the money is good and they have nothing else. If you want to play captain save a hoe. Good luck. But if she is an adult she is highly aware of what she is doing.

Sounds like something most people do not understand.

Tell your son to and his buddy to go fishing in another pond. They are in way over their heads.

There is a huge spread in the reasons people are in that life. Some do it on their own free will, yes. From what I’ve seen (very limited experience), most are under some level of threat or coercion.

It‘s hard to grasp how big the problem really is and “fixing it” is impossible with the lack of consequences in the US.

Doesn’t add up. Nobody’s “buying” a college girl and risking kidnapping, rape and trafficking charges. There are way too many runaway drug addicts ready and willing to turn loose for a ball or a bundle with way less risk.

Sounds like she might be one of them and this is one of those wild ass drug addict stories.

There absolutely are people “buying“ and “selling” college girls and even older adults. The type who prey on the victims only need a window of vulnerability/leverage and an opportunity combined with a person scared of what could be lost.

The ’bad guys’ don’t care about kidnapping, rape, or trafficking charges, for a variety of reasons.

With all that said, the amount of social “undesirables” being exploited is much higher than those who are affluent, educated, or even close to “normal”.

There has to be a pallet of toilet paper involved here somewhere..............:rolleyes:

Toilet_paper_mountain.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Threadcutter308
There is a huge spread in the reasons people are in that life. Some do it on their own free will, yes. From what I’ve seen (very limited experience), most are under some level of threat or coercion.

It‘s hard to grasp how big the problem really is and “fixing it” is impossible with the lack of consequences in the US.
Op’s son needs to stay the hell out of it. Sounds like a decent kid who is still young and naïve to the world.

Not knowing specifics that is my suggestion. Every thing else is darts in the dark.

There absolutely are people “buying“ and “selling” college girls and even older adults. The type who prey on the victims only need a window of vulnerability/leverage and an opportunity combined with a person scared of what could be lost.

The ’bad guys’ don’t care about kidnapping, rape, or trafficking charges, for a variety of reasons.

With all that said, the amount of social “undesirables” being exploited is much higher than those who are affluent, educated, or even close to “normal”.
I don’t doubt that it’s happened.

When you hear hooves, think horses, not zebras.

Reactions: nikerret
Do you think if she was kidnapped they would give her one free phone call, especially if there were no ransom involved?
Last time I was warned I was going to be sold to sex trafficers, they allowed me three text and one phone call. After I sent a text to my buddy letting him know how excited I was about it, I didnt return any text either, I was too busy plugging holes! The second time I was warned.....well you know the rest.

A girl I grew up with married a cop who was the son of my childhood pastor. She grew up on my street and was my age. She seemed normal in every way.

She faked a rape to rile up her husband and provoke a ton of attention.

I hope this is something like that because if real, that girl is going to wish for death.

Crazy story.
Possible.
Kids who have been abused become very adept at survival in the shittiest of situations.

I personally have take care of, in an Emergency Room, more than 1 quite young gal (under 16) who were in trafficking due to their parents “trading them” into it.

For one gal, it started at 7 as a way for her dad to pay the dealer.
She was traded away “for good” for some reason around age 11.
Was super sick having been chained to a bed and forced to smoke meth for 3 days straight so she would “be lively” at age 13 for the dirtbags paying to rape her.

The burns to her mouth from the meth pipe were unreal. Her lips were so blistered and weeping it made long time ER staff wince.
The rhabdo was off the charts.
She ended up on dialysis at Children’s for a while as her kidneys were failing as an effect from the abuse.

Happens more than you wanna think.
Thats one story.

And yeah, girls and people on general do dumb crap and scams are super common.
Im never willing to bet on that first off.
And we got the telephone version, so its much tougher to deduce whats going on.

Crazy story.
Possible.
Kids who have been abused become very adept at survival in the shittiest of situations.

I personally have take care of, in an Emergency Room, more than 1 quite young gal (under 16) who were in trafficking due to their parents “trading them” into it.

Was super sick having been chained to a bed and forced to smoke meth for 3 days straight so she would “be lively” at age 13 for the dirtbags paying to rape her.

The burns to her mouth from the meth pipe were unreal. Her lips were so blistered and weeping it made long time ER staff wince.
She ended up on dialysis at Children’s for a while as her kidneys were failing as an effect from the abuse.

Thats one story.

The things that will keep a man up at night.

Last night my son, who is away at collage, called at 2am very upset, saying his best friend's girl friend had just been taken by gang members. It's been 2 days since he's heard from her and he can't get any info from LEO. I told my son there is a possibility that the girl made the story up to dump his friend. I was half asleep during the first details of the story so forgive me if I don't quote verbatim. The friend said he received a message from the girl saying she thought she was going to be taken and if he didn't hear from her to call for help. That is the last word he has heard from her. I'm at a lose as what to do to help, my son was ready to gear up and go vigilante on some mofos, but I talked him down from that.
Any suggestions?
P.S. I edited when I got more clear info. LEO did do a wellness check but did not actually speak to the girl. That is what the boyfriend was told. He is currently in contact with LEO relaying all pertinent info.

Something does not line up here, a wellness check but you don't check.

That is the entire point of it to see the person in question, you must speak to the person. Having a call to check and being refused entry is enough to move that to the next level.

I have never seen a wellness check "go away" without seeing the person.....that is the core of why you are there.

I can't see how this would happen, and I don't need the anti .gov people or anti cop people chiming in, I will not respond to you.

Something does not line up here, a wellness check but you don't check.

That is the entire point of it to see the person in question, you must speak to the person. Having a call to check and being refused entry is enough to move that to the next level.

I have never seen a wellness check "go away" without seeing the person.....that is the core of why you are there.

I can't see how this would happen, and I don't need the anti .gov people or anti cop people chiming in, I will not respond to you.
The sheriff of Lincoln County in Lincoln county Oregon was just on the news last night saying how he no longer has the resources to do welfare checks. He does however have the time and resources to get in front of the television news camera to tell us this.

I'm quite aware of the scope of the problem. While I generally believe in forgiveness, slavery, some call it 'trafficking' and especially when it involves children, is onerous beyond the ability of words to describe, and like communism, another form of slavery, needs to be exterminated with extreme prejudice.

Small caliber entry wound, base of skull, backhoe.
Post hole digger. Head down.

Crazy story.
Possible.

Thats one story.

But drugs never hurt anyone. Drugs are a victimless crime. so sayeth many on this very forum.

The things that will keep a man up at night.

Also spurred bringing in classes to teach ER staff how to recognize these people (yes, have seen both male and female) and how to handle things.

Funny how a couple “medical” questions make the “guardian” run to the car to get things and never come back.

Then you can look at them, tell them you will take care of them 100% and will all people to help them.

My church also sponsors 2 homes in Denver CO area with staff (counselors) and supplies for women rescued from trafficking.

Actively participating in things to stop it helps me for sure.
A close friend is sponsoring a girl from Costa Rica rescued from trafficking in nursing school. She met her on a mission trip there working at the homes where these girls live after being rescued from sex trafficking.
That young gal’s entire dream is to be a nurse there and help the girls in the shoes she was once in.

But yeah, sleeplessness, bad dreams, gritted teeth, clenched fists are all part of it too.

how do they know the kidnappers were gang members?
where do you send cops to do a welfare check if she is missing?

Well, glad she isnt being cornholed by 15 MS 13 guys.
Crazy girl games.

Still possible that this stuff happens, and always be suspicious.

Now, sit that boy down and make sure he gets to NEVER talk to that crazy chick again.
Ever.
No matter what.
And be ready to get a restraining order when she wont leave him alone.
She is the burn your house down kinda nuts.

Well, glad she isnt being cornholed by 15 MS 13 guys.
Crazy girl games.

Still possible that this stuff happens, and always be suspicious.

Now, sit that boy down and make sure he gets to NEVER talk to that crazy chick again.
Ever.
No matter what.
And be ready to get a restraining order when she wont leave him alone.
She is the burn your house down kinda nuts.
sure, but is she hawt? I mean, where does this story REALLY put her on the hot-crazy matrix? Attention whore is level 1 crazy, definitely not above the diagonal for any chick with datable hotness. Police involvement definitely ups the cray-cray quotient, but I’m gonna need to see some South Padre spring break pics before I write this one off…

sure, but is she hawt? I mean, where does this story REALLY put her on the hot-crazy matrix? Attention whore is level 1 crazy, definitely not above the diagonal for any chick with datable hotness. Police involvement definitely ups the cray-cray quotient, but I’m gonna need to see some South Padre spring break pics before I write this one off…
Hlee gets it.

Besides... they're always more fun when they're a little bit stabby.

It keeps you on your toes. Stay sharp and watch your six bud.

Last night my son, who is away at collage, called at 2am very upset, saying his best friend's girl friend had just been taken by gang members. It's been 2 days since he's heard from her and he can't get any info from LEO. I told my son there is a possibility that the girl made the story up to dump his friend. I was half asleep during the first details of the story so forgive me if I don't quote verbatim. The friend said he received a message from the girl saying she thought she was going to be taken and if he didn't hear from her to call for help. That is the last word he has heard from her. I'm at a lose as what to do to help, my son was ready to gear up and go vigilante on some mofos, but I talked him down from that.
Any suggestions?
P.S. I edited when I got more clear info. LEO did do a wellness check but did not actually speak to the girl. That is what the boyfriend was told. He is currently in contact with LEO relaying all pertinent info.

P.S.S. After a second call with LEO, they actually spoke to the girl, she is ok, just seeking attention. Thanks for the help from a member here. I think maybe two pretty naïve young men learned a lesson.
Well, it's great that they learned the lesson without (or before) someone doing something stupid. :)

The real hat trick will be them REMEMBERING the lesson for a long, long time. ;)

The sheriff of Lincoln County in Lincoln county Oregon was just on the news last night saying how he no longer has the resources to do welfare checks. He does however have the time and resources to get in front of the television news camera to tell us this.

I don't know Oregon, but one guy in front of a tv means little.....but don't worry about that all that hate you have will keep you warm.

I don't know Oregon, but one guy in front of a tv means little.....but don't worry about that all that hate you have will keep you warm.
:rolleyes:

People have certain minimum expectations from the government. And, they/we pay (via tax dollars) for those expectations to be met. In @SONIC SAAMI's case, those expectations are not being met.

You should perhaps pay a little more attention to what is happening in Oregon, particularly Portland being the best example. The "authorities" are not only NOT enforcing the law, they are actively encouraging lawlessness.

Pull your head out of the sand. Saami's post had nothing to do with hate and everything to do with expecting government to do their damned jobs (that they get paid well for). They are not doing their jobs and society is swirling down the shitter as a result.

Last edited:
After a second call with LEO, they actually spoke to the girl, she is ok, just seeking attention

Gee really?

I didn't jump ship, I work for a living and just now have time to respond.
Thanks for the PM help I have received. The boyfriend is doing as instructed.
And to whoever said why would I post this here? WTF, is there a better place to ask for advice than a place where LEO and military current and former participate daily. Do you have a clue where you are and who you are talking to?
I will be editing my post as I have better info now?
Thanks to all for your concern.

Someone who hopefully learned a valuable lesson lol.

Tell your son to stay away from this girl and to never have any contact with her. No matter what!

Gee really?

Someone who hopefully learned a valuable lesson lol.

Tell your son to stay away from this girl and to never have any contact with her. No matter what!
And the "best friend" who sucked him and you into this needless drama.

Reactions: BCP
Should charge her with something for wasting department time on a hoax

Should charge her with something for wasting department time on a hoax
I was wondering if someone doing this could be charge with some kind of criminal offense. Not that I'm advocating for it in this case, but I've seen people get charged in hoaxes before - wondering what the threshold might be.