• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Hunting & Fishing Hunting Whitetails with FGGM

Re: Hunting Whitetails with FGGM

I've tried the SMK, SGK, AB, BT, Partition and Berger VLD's. While the animals died, the SMK's were less than ideal in the way of pass troughs. I quess when your driving the 175SMK’s at 3,400fps they tend to come apart
shocked.gif
Yes, a 1-12 twist 300 Jarett with a 28" barrel will drive them that fast. The Accubonds and Ballistic Tips either shot a pencil hole through or blew up on impact. The SGK is probably one of the best hunting bullets I've shot, having never lost an animal with them I wouldn’t hesitate to shoot them again. Partitions are good but, I've seen the tip come apart and blow up on impact.

I've switched to the hunting version of Berger VLD's when I built my 7-300wsm. I shot the 180 VLD's at 2959 fps last year and can tell you this; they're bad ass on game animals. To date 100% pass troughs and blood trails Ray Charles could follow. Bottom line, the SMK's will kill, head shot or engine room makes no difference, they will die.

Ya'll ease up on Humble, he cant help it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wnroscoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've switched to the hunting version of Berger VLD's when I built my 7-300wsm. I shot the 180 VLD's at 2959 fps last year and can tell you this; they're bad ass on game animals. To date 100% pass troughs and blood trails Ray Charles could follow. Bottom line, the SMK's will kill, head shot or engine room makes no difference, they will die.</div></div>

wnroscoe!
Currently I am working up loads for a .300WSM with wanting to use the VLD Hunting 175g powered by 66.0g W760. This load specs out at 3036 fps. Planning on use on elk here in Wyoming and any input or recommendations you may have would be greatly appreciated. the rifle by the way is a Ruger M77 MkII 24" barrel that I just had a Holland brake installed that Wow!! Recoil is less than a .243.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mr. Humble</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now lets see you "experts" take on the folks who write for Rifle, Double Gun Journal, Handloader, African Hunter and Successful Hunter. Better yet, let's see you write the individual authors ICO the magazines and give them your BS.... that would make entertaining reading!</div></div>Why would we want to Turbo...Since you seem to be on their "level" why don't you direct them to this thread...After all, a PH that has that much time on their hands to write for magazines and write books sure isn't doing to much hunting...The rags you mention don't carry much weight... As with all Rags they give plugs to the big sponsors and nothing more... Mediocre at best... Gives the dreamers something to fantasize about...So keep dreaming ass-clown...<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mr. Humble</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You're all experts on everything but we have yet to see anything but little dead whitetails, Elk shot in feedgrounds and stupid avatars.</div></div>The pics posted by Jeffbird are exactly what the OP is questioning ... With your superior reading skills I'm shocked you missed that... Not Really...What have you posted that has been on topic here...Not a fucking thing ...

BTW...Great post Jeffbird...
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mr. Humble</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> We have heard nothing but playground bully cussing and empty threats to "kick some serious ass". They have obviously have no conception just how fast things would get "serious" given WY laws.</div></div>I don't remember reading anything about "kicking some serious ass"...As for WY laws and things getting serious...You can shove that and your Barnes bullets up your old decrepit ass...You couldn't bust a fuckin' grape in a fruit fight much less have the sack to face anyone who has posted here in person and babble as you do via that keyboard...
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mr. Humble</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As for the civil question on Antelope calibers, I have no favorite. 26-06, 6.5x55, 270, 300 Savage, 300 WinMag, 300 H&H, 375 H&H and even a 50 caliber flintlock all have done the job with a single shot. <span style="color: #FF0000">All but one (the 50) were shot with the evil Barnes</span> and all were DOA within 5 yards.</div></div>Ooopss... What about this goat you shot dickhead....Barnes isn't "Evil" just over rated...
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mr. Humble</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I shot one speed goat with a 150 BT from a 300 H&H at 225 yards. Went between the ribs and blew to pieces, all I recoveered was the jacket. Yeah he was DOA, but had it been an Elk, I would have one lunged him and he'd still be going.</div></div>As for the calibers you posted above it seems you forgot one or maybe two...<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mr. Humble</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Game taken with X and TSXs: <span style="color: #FF0000">Antelope 70 gr ,224</span>, 120 & 130 6.5 (2), 130 .277, 130 .308, 168 .308 (4) and 210 .375, Deer 168 308 TSX (4), Elk 120 .284 (2), 130 .308, 185 .338, 350 .411, Bighorn 120 .284, 130 .277. All were one shot kills, all shoot MOA or better.</div></div><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mr. Humble</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="color: #FF0000">70 gr TSX, 352 yards, 22-06,</span> 3600 fps, 3/4 length of body penetration, then through the neck and out. Three steps and DOA.</div></div>I would imagine that slipped your mind as that seems to be an illegal caliber for antelope hunting in Wyoming but then again I may be wrong...But of course I would guess the goat was killed in another state...

From your above numbers that YOU posted it seems you have killed 7 antelope, 4 deer and 2 elk with Barnes bullets and this is what you base your constant push of Barnes on... You fuckin' clown... 67 years of experience and that is it... That's all you have to offer ... Pitiful to say the least...

If you're going lie about shit at least try to remember what you spew so you can keep it consistent fuck head... The more you try to impress the Dumber you appear ... Get a life Larry... The one you currently have is almost expired ...
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mr. Humble</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just another case of facts colliding with wannabe "experts"</div></div>The only "wannabe " I have seen here is you fuckwad ... You have posted no facts... Only second hand encounters and what you have read...

EHG you are my hero, and this is the most entertaining thing i have seen all week

EHG,
Simply outstanding as always, and thank you.

Humble,
The pics were of wounds. Not sure how well you judge deer from the inside, but the first one was 230+ pounds, and yes that is on a scale. The does were 90 - 110 on average. For every bull elk or trophy buck you take, if the property is managing its herd well, someone else, like EHG, has to go and cull the does and bottom end bucks. To call that butchering or murder is simply ignorant.
There is more to hunting than just pulling the trigger on a big rack.

You are not good enough to lick the boots of a game manager like EHG, or some others like Wil. If you had that attitude with those under your command, you are mighty lucky you weren't fragged.

Since you want some pics of big deer and are unable to supply your own - as usual - here are a couple for you.

Just took this one less than 15 minutes ago, very near my house. I'll not say more than that so some loser like you doesn't roll him in the night. Been watching him very closely for a few years now and he is doing well despite an extreme drought here in Central Texas, where we have small deer compared to those in South Texas.

2009Aug29DeerPicsATx053.jpg

South Texas 3 1/2 year old:
2008DecMaltsberger131a1.jpg

I have a few more pics, but let's see some that you have taken.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would imagine that slipped your mind as that seems to be an illegal caliber for antelope hunting in Wyoming but then again I may be wrong...But of course I would guess the goat was killed in another state...</div></div>

6mm is the min here, so it is in fact an illegal caliber.

oh snap!!

Could it be??

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-size: 26pt">Mr. Humble a POACHER ???</span>
</span>

Before you try to retort.... allow me to provide you Merriam Webster's definition of the word

Poacher
* Main Entry: poach·er
* Function: noun

- one who kills or takes wild animals (as game or fish) illegally

Lifetime of magazine subscriptions: $ too much wasted money

Outdated Library used to manufacture something you're not: $ too much wasted money

Running of the suck too much & getting caught in illegal activity: $ Fukin Priceless !!!

jeffbird, thats a badass Austin buck if you ask me. You feeding or just management?

Nope, just water. The rancher where I hunt in South Texas, and from whom I am trying to learn more about deer management, has told me more than once that there are bigger racks in dry years because the browse has more concentrated nutrients, but water is critical.

MR.HUMBLE!!!

To have asked you a question about pronghorn loads and you turn out to not only an unethical hunter (just read your Texas style hunting) but also a law breaker! Using illegal calibers in the state of Wyoming. Being a former Wyoming Game and Fish Special Enforcement officer I am compelled to inform you that this will be referred on to the Pinedale District Wardens and am sure they will be in contact with you.

May I remind you the regulations for Wyoming clearly state:

Wyoming Statutes Title 17
Section 4. Firearms and cartridges that are legal for the taking of big or trophy game animals.
Wyoming statutes authorize the use of a firearm which has a barrel bore diameter of at least twenty-three-hundredths (23/100) of an inch and is chambered to fire a center-fire cartridge not less than two (2) inches in overall length, including a soft or expanding point bullet seated to a normal depth, or a muzzle-loading rifle which has a barrel bore diameter of at least forty-hundredths (40/100) of an inch and a charge of at least fifty (50) grains of black powder or equivalent, or a muzzle-loading specialty single shot handgun which has a barrel length of not less than ten (10) inches, a bore diameter of at least forty-five-hundredths (45/100) of an inch and which propels a projectile of two hundred forty (240) grains at not less than five hundred (500) foot pounds at one hundred (100) yards.
(b) In addition, the Commission authorizes any other cartridge fired from a firearm that has a barrel bore diameter of at least thirty-five hundredths (35/100) of an inch and the cartridge generally delivers at least five hundred (500) ft-pounds of impact at one hundred (100) yards and cartridges used are loaded with a soft, or expanding point bullet.

The regulations are there and clear. Be fore warned!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Desert Bull Elk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">MR.HUMBLE!!!

To have asked you a question about pronghorn loads and you turn out to not only an unethical hunter (just read your Texas style hunting) but also a law breaker! Using illegal calibers in the state of Wyoming. Being a former Wyoming Game and Fish Special Enforcement officer I am compelled to inform you that this will be referred on to the Pinedale District Wardens and am sure they will be in contact with you.

May I remind you the regulations for Wyoming clearly state:

Wyoming Statutes Title 17
Section 4. Firearms and cartridges that are legal for the taking of big or trophy game animals.
Wyoming statutes authorize the use of a firearm which has a barrel bore diameter of at least twenty-three-hundredths (23/100) of an inch and is chambered to fire a center-fire cartridge not less than two (2) inches in overall length, including a soft or expanding point bullet seated to a normal depth, or a muzzle-loading rifle which has a barrel bore diameter of at least forty-hundredths (40/100) of an inch and a charge of at least fifty (50) grains of black powder or equivalent, or a muzzle-loading specialty single shot handgun which has a barrel length of not less than ten (10) inches, a bore diameter of at least forty-five-hundredths (45/100) of an inch and which propels a projectile of two hundred forty (240) grains at not less than five hundred (500) foot pounds at one hundred (100) yards.
(b) In addition, the Commission authorizes any other cartridge fired from a firearm that has a barrel bore diameter of at least thirty-five hundredths (35/100) of an inch and the cartridge generally delivers at least five hundred (500) ft-pounds of impact at one hundred (100) yards and cartridges used are loaded with a soft, or expanding point bullet.

The regulations are there and clear. Be fore warned!! </div></div>

pwned_rubber_stamp.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Desert Bull Elk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">MR.HUMBLE!!!

!</div></div>

OUCH!!! You are going to get put on the IGNORE LIST with the other 10 of us.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Desert Bull Elk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wnroscoe! Currently I am working up loads for a .300WSM with wanting to use the VLD Hunting 175g powered by 66.0g W760. This load specs out at 3036 fps. Planning on use on elk here in Wyoming and any input or recommendations you may have would be greatly appreciated. the rifle by the way is a Ruger M77 MkII 24" barrel that I just had a Holland brake installed that Wow!! Recoil is less than a .243. </div></div>

In all the rifles we've used for hunting we've driven every bullet shot right at 3,050+ fps. When we slowed the bullets down to under 3k, 2,950ish bullet blow ups decreased and pass troughs increased resulting in more blood trails. Now, where you hunt will dictate the importance of blood trails, we hunt clear cuts and mixed Pine Woods so blood trails are imperative. If the 175VLD works for you like the 180VLD did for me, you'll be sold on them 100%. In our shooting/hunting group rifles used are 300RUM, 300WM, 6.5x284, 7-300wsm, 7mmSTW, 7mmRM, 7mmRUM, .257Roy, and some smaller calibers. All use Berger VLD’s and non have lost a single animal.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Who said Match Bullets arent good for hunting? The dumbass that hasnt tried Berger VLD's, thats who.</span>

Don’t over look the 190's and 210, both great bullets. I'd get in the lands at least +.010" to start with any of the VLD's and maybe try H1000. My 7-300wsm loves 69.0 grains of H1000, CCIBR2's and the 180VLD's +.015" in the lands. In the 300RUM's I build, they're all a 1-10 twist, I install a Wyatts Extended Magazine Box and recommend the 210 Berger VLD's. When lit with 91.5 grains of RL-25 and the F215's they leave at around 3200+ fps, shoot in a dot and leave a mark when they find the hair. Good luck to you.

Desert Bull Elk,
You're a good man or woman.
And please do not think that we in Texas condone Humble's style of hunting, I and others here surely don't as we have tried to make clear more than once.
Jeff

Desert Bull Elk,
Copy everything he has posted, and by all means send it to your boys with the Game Wardens office. You will see me dance a jig once they strip this cumsucking son of a bitch of his hunting license.

And, remember:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sniper's Hide also cooperates with any and all requests from Law Enforcement without hesitation to prosecute criminals attempting to use this board.</div></div>

p.s.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mr. Humble</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BTW you should actually read Hemmingway...</div></div>

BTW - You cannot even spell Hemingway.

Originally Posted By: Mr. Humble
Why would I take a Texas heart shot? Question is obviously written by someone who has never hunted deer or elk in thick places. BUT just for grins. here's the setting. You're on a sneak through the black timber shadowing a 7X7 you saw at first light heading into his bedding area. You jump him out of a deadfall and he's heading straight away. Up comes your Merkel SR 9.3x62 stoked with 250 gr TSXs and carrying a 1.2-4 Trijicon with the big amber post. You have three shots quick available and #1 goes in under the asshole, through 30 pounds of full paunch, takes out all the heart plumbing and exits through the neck. He makes two more bounds and piles up. That's why... I like to eat Elk not talk about the 500 yard shots or the ones "I seen through my Swaro spotting scope"

Also did it many times on Whitetail with an 1100 12 bore and deer slugs when I lived back east.

Dead is dead, it really doesn't matter how the bullet gets into the heart & lungs.(END Quote)

More than just Deer fall to his now famous "Asshole Shot"

Thanks guys for the info.

JEFFBIRD wrote:

Desert Bull Elk,
You're a good man or woman.
And please do not think that we in Texas condone Humble's style of hunting, I and others here surely don't as we have tried to make clear more than once.
Jeff

I am a man....LOL!!

As to Texas hunters I know many and they never would consider a rear end shot as a go to shot. Any ethical hunter (and all true hunters are ethical!!) would never consider the ass end of a deer, elk, moose a good shot. Too much meat wasted if a bone is hit or deflects the bullet and the risk of a lost animal is way too high no matter the bullet manufacturer.

Any experienced and skilled hunter would know that that deer running away could be halted and turned by a loud whistle or shout and if it does not then at least you have a great fireside story. If (and many of you may agree!) I wound or loose an animal the hunt is now ruined and I feel sick knowing that I am responsible for the loss of a fine and respected animal. The only slight comfort is that coyotes got a good meal. With elk being able to carry a lot of lead the only good shot for me is through the boiler room. Definitely not knocking those that take head or neck shots as I know you practice and are HIGHLY skilled shooters and respect your marksmanship. If I spent enough time like you tack drivers I might take them also.

DBE,

No offense meant, just tried not to make any assumption. Thanks for making the efforts you are.

My sister has killed 7 out of 8 deer with a head shot using her Great Grandfathers 30-40 Krag with a Weaver scope,#8 was with my 30-06 she was not familiar with,a 200+ yd shot straight down hill,I told her to take the lung shot due to field conditions,she was dead on,one leap and the Muley was dead.

The bullet used? A 168SMK.
The results? One dead Mule Deer an hour before close of season.

WTS Mueller 8-25X50mm illuminated dot fine CH
Mr. Humble Offline
Master Sergeant

Loc: Cora, Wyoming

Mueller is one of the newer brands of riflescopes that represent a great deal of value for the money. I have compared this scope to leupolds and Nikons that cost three times as much as it holds it own.
The Eraticator features a micro-fine crosshair with illuminated micro-dot. The reticle was designed by Mueller Optics for long range shots on small targets such as Prairie dogs but can also be used for long range big game hunting.(end quote)

Hmmmm,Long Range Big Game Hunting ? I thought it was unethical.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SANDRAT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WTS Mueller 8-25X50mm illuminated dot fine CH
Mr. Humble Offline
Master Sergeant

Mueller is one of the newer brands of riflescopes that represent a great deal of value for the money. I have compared this scope to leupolds and Nikons that cost three times as much as it holds it own.
The Eraticator features a micro-fine crosshair with illuminated micro-dot. The reticle was designed by Mueller Optics for long range shots on small targets such as Prairie dogs but can also be used for long range big game hunting.(end quote)

Hmmmm,Long Range Big Game Hunting ? I thought it was unethical. </div></div>

If it's your intention go go around and point out hypocritical or contradictory statements that he's made, you have a long road ahead of you.

One of my fav's was the statement that most things can be killed with a fixed 6x and that mil-dots were a symptom of 'tacticoolitis' and then two days later he had a scope in FS section with mil-dots that was 'perfect for learning the mil-dot system on.'
grin.gif

And that's just ONE example, but I digress.

Anyway, back to being ignored
smile.gif

DTASK... Thank you sir!! Never even knew they had a word for that part of the anatomy!! Sheds new light or lack of light on where a particular post comes out of....and where the Mrs. publishes from.....LMAO

As I said, just had to sit back a wait for the drivel to dribble out of the assholes disguised as mouths. You guys could really get a job in D.C. as your ability to quote out of context, make up shit and generally be like Pomeranian attack dogs would qualify you right away. It is amazing that "men" can spend so much time attempting to intimidate someone who is beyond putting up with the shit from punks, could care less what a bunch of twits think and will never roll over a play dead because you call me nasty names. Glad to see that the reaction of Madame Thérèse Defarge's mob was exactly as I anticipated. What a sorry collection! Think I've made my points, you can go on screaming to each other about how smart you are.... sorry to say I'll be missing it. Adios to y'all.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mr. Humble</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Adios to y'all. </div></div>

Please tell us that GOODBYE is FOREVER!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 19Scout77</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mr. Humble</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Adios to y'all. </div></div>

Please tell us that GOODBYE is FOREVER!!! </div></div>

i second that one, from the smart ass punk. Adios Mr humble, dont choke on the gun rag editors dick

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think I'm done with this thread as all the factual points I wanted to make, I have and the name callers must be running out of moronic insults by now.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Think this thread is on the "DONE" list.</div></div>

and...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Think I've made my points, you can go on screaming to each other about how smart you are.... sorry to say I'll be missing it. Adios to y'all.</div></div>

You sure you're done running your suck?
grin.gif

I wonder how many of us are on his IGNORE LIST after this thread?

I am beginning to think he gets a bit tipsy and forgets what he posts from one thread to another.

Good pics Jeff, when you going to shoot another match with us? Here a few more pics of game taken with boolets that don't work.
DSC00655.jpg

DSC01377.jpg

DSC01427.jpg

DSC01483.jpg

DSC01486.jpg

DSC01487.jpg

The last two are NM cow elk.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trigger time</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good pics Jeff, when you going to shoot another match with us? Here a few more pics of game taken with boolets that don't work. And with all DUE respect, Humble your a fucking idiot. You can go ahead and ignore me too.
DSC00655.jpg

DSC01377.jpg

DSC01427.jpg

DSC01483.jpg

DSC01486.jpg

DSC01487.jpg

The last two are NM cow elk. </div></div>

Great pics - a nice segway back to the OP after the burial (hopefully) of that meat nozzle Grundle.

Participants
#1329448 - 4 minutes 2 seconds ago ignore list
Mr. Humble Online content
Master Sergeant

There of 10 of you assholes on it. Not bad out of +28K members.
It is nice to have such a fan club that follows my every word with some idiotic response. If y'all were not so fing easy to get to.... it really provides a lot of laughs.
What is really interesting is to look at your profiles...funny thing, you're all butt buddies. Must be a coincidence right?
I really wish we had NOBODY back, he would handle you much more directly than I do. Y'all keep shooting your 1000 yard deer up there in Pelosi land North... WTF are you gonna do when they ban lead...LMFAO!

Can we stop calling them Texas Heart Shots? I dont know anyone in this state that is a big enough shitbag to hunt like that. And, I dont want to demonize the entire state of WY. (JLM has feelings)

How about, "Humble Heart Shots" as the new phrase?

Nope rename it the "Humble Butt Fucker" shot.

Just throwing this out there I do use Non Lead rounds, it is required in this hippie tree hugger commie state. I use the Noslers, they shoot better than the Barnes in my rifle. If I use a conventional bullets it is SGK, BUT I have NO problem using AMax's or SMK if that is what I have.

SANDRAT- is that a repost from Humble or are you saying this?

SWARRICK!! I will wholeheartedly agree to that!! Might I suggest a name such as " Humbles Grundle Shot " or "Humbles Brain Shots" !!

SHAGGYBACK...we in Wyoming are tough skinned but have no laws as to who can move here but have laws to make them want to leave. JLM has no feelings he is a heartless bastard and shoots defenseless animals and paper with the lowly SMK......
smile.gif
LMAO Just hope JLM can hit the broadside of an elk this fall (hell hoping I can too)..LOL

Here are a few more examples of the SMK on Elk... I would imagine the SMK would knock the fuck out of a whitetail...

These were shot at ranges between 628 and 872 yards using a 175 gr. SMK out of an 18" barreled 308...Factory Black Hills ammo...

Once again shot placement is key... Dead is Fuckin' dead...

test2008.jpg

test2026.jpg

test2010.jpg

test2030.jpg

test2005.jpg

test2040.jpg

test2014.jpg

test2039.jpg

This was a head shot on an Elk at 513 yards...

Entrance...
test2035.jpg

Exit...
test2036.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mr. Humble</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I really wish we had NOBODY back, he would <span style="color: #FF0000">handle you much more directly than I do</span>.</div></div>Who the fuck have you "Handled" you worthless fuck... It would be interesting if NOBODY was here... He would hand you your ass as usual...

You bad talk him in your posts and now you call to him for Salvation ...Fuckin' hilarious...
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mr. Humble post towards NOBODY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">PB beware of NOBODY. This is typical of his posts which is why I have him and CC on ignore as they both have a talent for stating the obvious with no factual contribution to offer. DO NOT get into a contest with him or you will be punished by the site moderator(s).

Glad to see you are still getting that post count up while saying nothing. Oh so many have caught on to your game. But it is enjoyable to watch you endlessly make a complete fool of yourself with drivel and insults. To bad whatever species sired you did not have access to condoms but I suppose keeping warm was more important than the possible outcome of producing a functional illiterate.
Sara really ought to build a facility to protect folks like you from themselves.

I really have to shorten up my posts so I can get a post count that is as impessive as +2500/year.... who cares if they say anything.....it's how many that counts!

As per moderator's advice I have a certain recently reinstated person on "ignore" so I can't/won't comment on his "contributions".</div></div>I can see he thought very highly of you...Feelings for you seem mutual around here as well as every where else you have been... I noticed you didn't last long at ARAIG... But then again they don't tolerate "wannabes" there either...
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOBODY's Thoughts on Mr. Humble AKA Our Gang</div><div class="ubbcode-body">our gang reads just enough Gun Rags,to feign a clue. Firearms simply isn't her gig.

"our gang" was a fucking tool 4 handles ago. Safe bet that the trend will continue.

With a few more years of Field & Stream subscriptions,you may well get your first clue,though I'm more than a little dubious.

"Experience" has been your undoing from day one....that trend will undoubtedly continue.

I've the luxury of not guessing and if only more would extend that courtesy.

Mr. Our Gang is a first rate tool. Nothing more,nothing less...other than the fact the stupid sonofabitch talks endlessly out his ass,about things he knows less than nothing about. If that swoons,I'd not broadcast it.</div></div>Real brave of you to send out PM's to us "punks" ...You take us off "Ignore" long enough to see what has been posted, send out your fuckin' hate mail, then put us back on ignore so we can't respond... Thats "cute"... Grow a pair you fuckin' turd smuggler ...
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mr. Humble</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mr. Humble Offline
Master Sergeant

#1329054 - Today at 01:48 PM Look dickbrain

1. glad to see you let it slip that you are another OT asshole. They just can't let go
2. take me off your buddies list. I am no buddy to a feedground butcher

Mr. Humble Offline
Master Sergeant

#1329055 - Today at 01:48 PM Re: Look dickbrain

Mr. Humble has removed themself from this topic.
USAF 1964-70</div></div>I tried to respond to your message but this is all I get in return...<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Snipers Hide PM System</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This user is ignoring you. You cannot send them a message. </div></div>So no... I am not a member of OT... I'm just someone who see's you for the worthless fuck that you are... Plain and simple...As for the buddies list...you'll be there till the day you drag your old useless tired ass out of here...

So Larry... Keep up with the Tae Bo... Keep takin' your Metamucil to keep regular... Post some more shit you have no fuckin' clue about...

Sit behind that fuckin' keyboard, stick out your fuckin' ribs and bump your gums some more... The internet is a huge fuckin' place... That little hole you live in isn't....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elkhuntinguide</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SNIP</div></div>

NOBODY doesn't like him.

And nobody ELSE likes him either.

That must suck..a lot...
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mr. Humble</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...had to sit back a wait for the drivel to dribble out of the assholes disguised as mouths.</div></div>

Damn Gundle, you wait for that sort of thing? That's mad gay, but hey if that's your thing... I'd hate to know what kind of freaky shit this guy is really into if he waits for asshole drivel and deer buttholes.

Good grief reading just some of the posts in this thread makes me believe there are allot of children here!

After 50+ years of hunting, 35 of shooting "things" for my country and working with three major ammunition manufactures I know two things for certain; virtually every bullet will kill something when exercising common sense and do not believe ammunition manufactures when they group and specify certain cartridges for specific or recommended usages.