• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB Huntsville AL area need a few .300 Win mag

Wanting To Buy

crumpmd

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 28, 2007
Huntsville, Alabama. USA
I just finished a new build and before I get it engraved and coated I need to test fire it. At this point I will take anything. I can trade other ammo if you need 556 308 or Lapua 6.5 or .30 scenar bullets. Or I will take .300wm dies and brass off your hands if you have them.

I've got a new bag of Winchester 300 Win Mag brass I never used that I can let go of. It's a 50 count bag. I'd trade you equal value in 5.56. I'm in North Alabama.

not in AL but ive got 25 rds of 190gr FGMM if you wanna deal with shipping.

IMG_20210122_204601_6.jpg

How many rounds do you need for test? I have some of the MK248 mod 1 and will give you 3 rounds if you wish. I am set up at the VBC show this weekend, not interested in disposing of any more than that, willing to help a fellow shooter. My MK13 mod 5 clone built by Raven performs extremely well with this ammo. Table F19.

How many rounds do you need for test? I have some of the MK248 mod 1 and will give you 3 rounds if you wish. I am set up at the VBC show this weekend, not interested in disposing of any more than that, willing to help a fellow shooter. My MK13 mod 5 clone built by Raven performs extremely well with this ammo. Table F19.
I will most definitely stop by. Thanks,!