• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Husband tired of being poor

msiebert

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 21, 2006
Md
A faithful housewife notes that her husband seems a bit down lately and asks "what's wrong???" He tells her he is sick and tired of being poor...what are we doing wrong?? All our Friends have things we dont. She offers to get a job but then says "I have only ever been a housewife...I really dont know how do anything else. A lightbulb comes on and as if by magic he has the whole foolproof plan to financial security...he tells her to get on some make up and sexy clothes she is now gonna be a hooker!! "But I am your wife, this dont seem right," she says. He tells her he's so sick of being poor he aint worried about that anymore. She realizes he is serious and she finally agrees.
"But your the only man I have ever been with, I dont know how to pick up other men." He assures her that wont be a problem he has it all figured out. He then tells her exactly how the whole thing will work..."Simple, we take the car to a convienience store parking lot downtown and you walk up and down the sidewalk till a "John" shows up, then all ya' gotta do is get him in the backseat, do the deed and take his money." "It's pure profit" the happy husband explains. The husband says he will be hiding in the trunk in case she needs anything. "Just knock on the back dashboard and ask for help if you need to," he assures her.
So along comes the first customer and asks "how much??" "Hold it" she replies and runs to the car knocking on the dash. "He wants to know how much" The husband says "just tell him $100, get him in the back seat and get that money." So she tells the guy $100 and he reaches in his pocket and says "damn...all I got is $35..what can I get for $35??" "Hold it" she says and runs back to the car..."all he has is $35, he wants to know what he can get for that??" Tell him you'll give him a handjob, just get him in the back seat and get that money!!"
So, the guy agrees and gets in the back seat. He slides his pants down revealing 15 inches of rock hard throbbing cock and a big terrible set of nads. She looks in absolute amazement, her eyes light up wide and she says "Huh,huh,huh,hold it, dont go anywhere!!!" She knocks on the dash and the husband says "what in the hell is it now, I know you know how to give a handjob for Christ sake!!!"
No, No...he wants to know if he can please borrow the other $65.00!!!!!