• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes huskemaw longrange riflescope

tjrumseyjr

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 18, 2008
N.Y.S.
hey guys i was just wondering if any of you have heard of this riflescope.if so how good is it.

Re: huskemaw longrange riflescope

it is a BDC reticle. So unless you are lucky enough to get your load exactly the way they have it set up, you will be off at long range.

Much better scopes could be had for the money they want.

i was just wondering but they do sell them with a rifle package tuned for you for about $6000. and they give 100 rounds loaded with berger bullets.just log on to www.longrangestore.com

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it is a BDC reticle. So unless you are lucky enough to get your load exactly the way they have it set up, you will be off at long range.

Much better scopes could be had for the money they want. </div></div>

this is wrong it is NOT a BDC reticle, the reticle only has windage holds, it was designed for hunting big game. The BDC and windage holds are on the elevation turret, after you sight it in and determine the BC, drop and velocity of the load you want to use.

It works great for hunting at long ranges, especially in concert with a good laser range finder.

blah, it is not that great of a scope and as far as the rifle package 6000 for a rifle and scope with 100 rounds I don't think that a great deal. I would rather get a Gap or Tac Ops and a hellacious USO scope

While I am cautious with what I read on the internet but I did hear that they are similar (same) as the NF but imported assembled.

Don't shoot the messenger just wondering if anyone heard this also.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hank440</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it is a BDC reticle. So unless you are lucky enough to get your load exactly the way they have it set up, you will be off at long range.

Much better scopes could be had for the money they want. </div></div>

this is wrong it is NOT a BDC reticle, the reticle only has windage holds, it was designed for hunting big game. The BDC and windage holds are on the elevation turret, after you sight it in and determine the BC, drop and velocity of the load you want to use.

It works great for hunting at long ranges, especially in concert with a good laser range finder.</div></div>

EXCUSE ME!! It uses Ballistic Drop Compesators on the turret. still unless you can recreate the ammo they set it up for and get consistent velocities, it will be off at long range.

I bet I know someone who DVR's Best Of The West!

WRONG again JCH the buyer has to supply to info for the load they are using and it doesn't matter what caliber/load you are using, as long as you just have to supply all the right info so they can make the turret to match that load. It is on target out to as far as you supply the info for and quite accurate for hunting.

and no I don't dvr best of the west as I don't own a TV or a DVR