• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Hysterically Funny Woman Logic. Blonde....

shankster..

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2004
North Idaho
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qhm7-LEBznk"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qhm7-LEBznk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Hysterically Funny Woman Logic. Blonde....

What makes this worse is this is typical female logic. I know we have all been there!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EWOAF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">oh my fucking lord....</div></div>

Agreed. The fact that he married an idiot proves that he isn't much more capable than she is. They are both idiots, and will create idiot children. Yay!

This sums it up...
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5hfYJsQAhl0"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5hfYJsQAhl0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

oh my goodness I feel his pain. My wife has brainfarts similar to this all the time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gathert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That wasn't really a brainfart, thats just... sad. </div></div>

I agree, but my wife isn't that stupid, just has stupid moments. Once I explain it, she understands.

WOW
she better be able to suck start a harley

Holy crap on a cracker, batman. I honestly pounded my head into my desk listening to her.

On a plus, people like her make me feel GREAT about myself!
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">REMEMBER BOYS.....She Votes!!!!

There is no way I could marry a woman that dumb. </div></div>

so what if she was really wealthy?
smirk.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">REMEMBER BOYS.....She Votes!!!!

....and that's the story of how Obama got elected.

Honestly, I only lasted 33 seconds and I had to turn it off.

The real question is....Are they still married after he posted this on Youtube and showed the world how dumb she is?

And yes, she votes which explains a lot about the state of our country....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EWOAF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
smirk.gif
</div></div>

Depends on how much she payed me to listen to her.

I get paid far less to listen to greater stupidity.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EWOAF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
smirk.gif
</div></div>

Depends on how much she payed me to listen to her.

<span style="font-weight: bold">I get paid far less to listen to greater stupidity.</span> </div></div>

Ditto.

I made it 30 seconds before I couldn't stand it any more. How does it end?

Cheers,

Doc

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: doc76251</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I made it 30 seconds before I couldn't stand it any more. How does it end?

Cheers,

Doc</div></div>

husband explains the answer and she doesn't believe him.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: leagle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who knew that Miss Teen South Carolina had a sister. </div></div>

Cause some people don't have maps...

This is the typical young LDS couple from UT. These girls are the same ones who engage in only anal or oral sex until their married because they think no vaginal intercourse maintains their virginity.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/alkX2l92eRg"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/alkX2l92eRg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

The response of this stupid bitch defending her is almost equally bad.

Let me add that I play these games with my GF. She says some unthinking things, but I'm not douchey enough to record it and post online.

What ever happened to logic and common sense?

I try to mess with my wife like this all the time but she just looks at me with that face (you married guys know that face) and usually says something to the effect of 'you're an idiot' or just ignores me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smokshwn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is the typical young LDS couple from UT. These girls are the same ones who engage in only anal or oral sex until their married because they think no vaginal intercourse maintains their virginity. </div></div>

Wait.......whut?

and your supprised that we get this when in schools they are teaching to the bottom end of the class.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tnichols</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What ever happened to logic and common sense? </div></div>

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment, b/c you have to deal with everyone else that doesn't have it!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rrflyer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smokshwn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is the typical young LDS couple from UT. These girls are the same ones who engage in only anal or oral sex until their married because they think no vaginal intercourse maintains their virginity. </div></div>

Wait.......whut?

</div></div>

Yep....you read that right.

When she was talking about how fast she could run she really meant the squirrel on the wheel inside her skull can run 7mph.

Truer words have not been spoken!

That's the educational system at work for ya!

HOLEE FUCKK!!! it's catching boys, watch out! I wonder if this is how the zombie apocalypses start.. Shit like this makes me mad enough to punch a baby deer in the face.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zh_nK9cNMnY&feature=related"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zh_nK9cNMnY&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Society in general, needs a flush. Holy Crap this is painful. God, please tell me these people are acting, and getting paid to feign stupidity.

This girsl must be living on tits and a slit because her brain flew out the window in first grade. WTF if my kids end up like that, Ill shoot them.

Holy cow, with people like that voting it's no wonder our great nation is in a hurt.

looks like she made her husband take down the video
someone must have told her the video made her look bad

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sean the Nailer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Society in general, needs a flush.
</div></div>

i totally agree

Darwin is rollin over in his coffin....

Seems to me the industrial revolution and just the general sustainability that agriculture has brought our race has also completely sent our collective gene pool down the proverbial shitter....