• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I’ll leave this here....

7.62willdo

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • 1595523533267.png

The baby is crying.....

CLARK COUNTY, Ohio — UPDATE @ 3:15 p.m. (July 22):
    Charges are pending review by the Clark County Prosecutor’s Office against a man accused of kneeling on the neck of a 2-year-old child in a photo shared on social media, according to the Clark County Sheriff’s Office.
    The man, who deputies identified as Isaiah Jackson, 20, has been booked in the Clark County Jail on a probation violation and remains in the jail Wednesday afternoon, according to online jail records.

Dude. You are literally fucked! Literally.

View attachment 7381840

1. Shower cubicle.

2. Locked door.

3. Water turned up from warm to boiling in steady increments...

Motherfucker needs to suffer, slowly, and there are very efficient ways to do it in a modern holding facility without having to go full medieval with Ronsonol and matches and whatnot...

Reactions: FishinGuns
    The Antifa/BLM supporters think this was funny/good. Communists aren't human beings. They're not. Anyone who treats them like human beings does so at their own peril.

The more these fuckers tweet and post on FB, the better. Actually it is a good thing that Twitter does not remove 90% of the leftist terrorist content up there. Despite the loathing of Twitter by Patriots, a lot of us, perhaps most of us, browse it on a constant basis looking for content to call out or retweet just like YouTube. I do it all the time, as can be evidenced by the stuff that I bring to the Motivational thread. Others do too and they are seeing what these terrorists are brazenly writing...

Guns and ammo have been flying off the shelves like Big Bites off the roller grill on a football night. A lot of shooting gear outlets have even disabled customer service by phone, using email only as they are just trying to rev up enough manpower to fulfill orders and get shipments out the door. We have NEVER seen anything like this before. Not even on Y2K, or 9/11/2001, or the Obama Gun Ban Scare of 2008...

Black, white, red, yellow...don't matter. Kids matter and if you do something bad to a kid...you are fucked!

Brother, all I can say is "You're Not Wrong". I've seen what Men and Women do to Males and Females that harm Children in any way. Nobody is going to protect you. You are on your own. And when they're done in County before being shipped to DOC, if there's anything left, there soon won't be. NOTHING more brutal than people who harm children getting their just desserts. 101 ways to get shit done for people that are determined and got 24/7 to come up with 102. Believe that. ;)

"UPDATE: Charges pending for man accused of kneeling on child’s neck in social media photo"

Quote from the article.......

Now let me show you how it would have read had the man been white and the child black.......

"UPDATE: Charges pending for a white man accused of kneeling on a unarmed black child’s neck in social media photo"

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
    The other half of the story is Brian Papin - a special ed teacher in Atlanta commenting on Twitter to "lean into until death"

Think Brian is a a member of the Atlanta Federation of Teachers?

Our Mission
    The American Federation of Teachers is a union of professionals that champions fairness; democracy; economic opportunity; and high-quality public education, healthcare and public services for our students, their families and our communities. We are committed to advancing these principles through community engagement, organizing, collective bargaining and political activism, and especially through the work our members do.

FYI - looks like the Teachers union contract comes due EoJune 2021, including right to strike. Nice to know some of that cash goes to this marxist.

ps: did you catch the machine behind the American Federation of Teachers?

The other half of the story is Brian Papin - a special ed teacher in Atlanta commenting on Twitter to "lean into until death"

Think Brian is a a member of the Atlanta Federation of Teachers?

Our Mission
    The American Federation of Teachers is a union of professionals that champions fairness; democracy; economic opportunity; and high-quality public education, healthcare and public services for our students, their families and our communities. We are committed to advancing these principles through community engagement, organizing, collective bargaining and political activism, and especially through the work our members do.

FYI - looks like the Teachers union contract comes due EoJune 2021, including right to strike. Nice to know some of that cash goes to this marxist.

ps: did you catch the machine behind the American Federation of Teachers?
    Maybe it's time to perform a little "cancel culture" on his worthless ass. What's good for the goose........

Reactions: Yells01
    I'd like to contribute to his GoFuckHimUp Fund... please post the link.

Reactions: Yells01
    Hell, it's probably his kid and the fat ass white trash mother is sitting there high as a kite laughing.

I want to know how those two acquired the child. Where was the mother? A whole lot of folks need to be charged. I've been out of the prison business for a long time but I hate to let you know that child abusers/molesters are not set upon like you hear or would like to believe. It used to be the inmates had a code but societal changes starting with the crack/cocaine epidemic in the early to mid 80's also impacted the "quality" of the inmates in prison. Not saying some child abusers/molesters won't catch hell but it will be on an individual basis with some systems and some individual prisons being worse than others. Overall, not so much. Too bad really. "But it is appointed unto man once to die. But after this, the judgment..."

Reactions: SilentStalkr