• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I’m beside myself...

SSG69

Private
Minuteman
Feb 7, 2007
Central IL
Here in the great state of Illinois, our wonderful governor decided that it was a good idea to let a shitload of prisoners out of prison because of Covid-19. So, a buddy of mine that’s a deputy for the local sheriff’s department tells me that my closest neighbor (woman in her 60’s) brother happens to be one of those prisoners, and he was moving in with her. I look up his record. This motherfucker was sentenced in 1993 to 121 years in the pen for 57 counts of fucking little kids, some of which were his own children, and nieces and nephews. I live in a rural area in the central part of the state. My house is in the middle of 40 acres. I have 2 little girls, 2 and 5 years old. So my wife calls me the other day, and says neighbors horses were out, and she happened to look in the back yard and that son of a bitch was in my yard trying to catch the horses! My wife, like a dumbass, went outside and gave him a bucket of feed to lure the horses away with to get him the hell out of there. She called and tells me about it, and I am blown away by the fact that he thought it was ok to come on my property! I immediately call the police, and they said that he had to be warned not to trespass before he could be arrested for it. They go warn him to stay away. What in the fuck were they thinking letting monsters like this fucker free??? Now I have to live in fear every time I leave my family at home that something terrible might happen. 121 fucking years, and they let him out before 30 have passed. He’s just now 57 so he’s still a threat.. Fucking insanity!

You need to take that shit to the local news. 100%. I’ve seen a lot of gangbangers residing up here in the Chicagoland area getting cut loose, but we haven’t seen any early release sex offenders in my area. All of it is insanity, but that takes the cake.

If you’re looking for any more info on the guy;

Reactions: Bender
The midwestern countryside is full of tractors, combines, plows, tillers, harvesters, woodchippers, brush hogs, hog farms, back hoes, hog farms, dark roads, empty spaces, hog farms, etc.

Dangerous place I tell you.
Don't forget about hog farms 😉 they are a great resource, and there are lots of them

Don't forget about hog farms 😉 they are a great resource, and there are lots of them
That's fucked.
Should have been left to rot in prison.
:mad:
Here in the great state of Illinois, our wonderful governor decided that it was a good idea to let a shitload of prisoners out of prison because of Covid-19. So, a buddy of mine that’s a deputy for the local sheriff’s department tells me that my closest neighbor (woman in her 60’s) brother happens to be one of those prisoners, and he was moving in with her. I look up his record. This motherfucker was sentenced in 1993 to 121 years in the pen for 57 counts of fucking little kids, some of which were his own children, and nieces and nephews. I live in a rural area in the central part of the state. My house is in the middle of 40 acres. I have 2 little girls, 2 and 5 years old. So my wife calls me the other day, and says neighbors horses were out, and she happened to look in the back yard and that son of a bitch was in my yard trying to catch the horses! My wife, like a dumbass, went outside and gave him a bucket of feed to lure the horses away with to get him the hell out of there. She called and tells me about it, and I am blown away by the fact that he thought it was ok to come on my property! I immediately call the police, and they said that he had to be warned not to trespass before he could be arrested for it. They go warn him to stay away. What in the fuck were they thinking letting monsters like this fucker free??? Now I have to live in fear every time I leave my family at home that something terrible might happen. 121 fucking years, and they let him out before 30 have passed. He’s just now 57 so he’s still a threat.. Fucking insanity!
That's fucked.
Should have been left to rot in prison.

Reactions: TACC
dQmELn.gif

Look on the bright side. Its a rural area. ACCIDENTS HAPPEN.

all the antigun bullsh1t and yet when they catch the actual animals, they let them out of jail.

whatever judge or DA or whatever that lets animals like that out, should have to house them for a year, esp if said DA has wife and daughters. pretty sure that would put an end to the catch and release bs.

It’s a small community where everyone knows everyone. It is an absolute slap in the face to all his victims that were promised he would die in prison, when they had the guts to get on stand and tell all the awful things he had done to them. I’m talking about his own children! I heard that one of the victims was having panic attacks and mental problems because when she heard he was released it brought all the bad memories back to the front of her mind. I think Pritzker should be hung for doing this. As far as I’m concerned, I think the police made it clear to him that he is not safe if he steps on my property again. The only reason I brought it on here is that if you are in Illinois, that cocksucker of a governor turned loose 4000 prisoners early. I wouldn’t have even known he was living down the road if it wasn’t for a courtesy call from a deputy. Nobody has to inform you. Such a bunch of shit.

I am beside myself. Why in the hell would they release such a dangerous person and then tell him it’s ok to move in next door, especially because you have 2 young girls. This out rages me to no end!
I have 3 boys, the youngest getting ready to turn 14. A chomo moved in about 2 blocks down from us. I watch that mother fucker like a hawk. People that hurt children don’t deserve to breath the same air that the rest of us do. 😡

I am beside myself. Why in the hell would they release such a dangerous person and then tell him it’s ok to move in next door, especially because you have 2 young girls. This out rages me to no end!
I have 3 boys, the youngest getting ready to turn 14. A chomo moved in about 2 blocks down from us. I watch that mother fucker like a hawk. People that hurt children don’t deserve to breath the same air that the rest of us do. 😡

57 counts. Sentenced to 121 years. The worst of the worst. Should have died in prison.

For what it's worth, you ARE doing the right things. Police were notified and he has been "informed" about not trespassing on your property. You are have conversations with your family (and any other neighbors in the are).

Remember the phrase "I was in fear of my life.". Make no mistake, with a sentence like his, he will more than likely know prison type fighting tatics using edged weapons. Be aware of reactionary gaps.

As to his victims, those poor kids will be fucked up for a long time. Very sad and I feel for them.

Totally different situation, but may apply here. A friend's neighbor's adult tweeker son move in with his dad. My friend made this guy's life hell. Nothing illegal, per se, but enough to make anyone uncomfortable and question just wtf was going on. Guy was gone in a couple weeks. Obviously my friend was putting his nuts on the line by messing with this tweeker, but it worked out.

Reactions: Yells01
You know, if you want to release a guy that cheated on his taxes or even some low level drug dealer that’s fine. Why would you turn a dangerous animal loose in society?

Reactions: Concrete shooter
They had to clear out the prisons regardless of what evil was inside because they had no choice.

If the prisons had actual criminals inside of them, where would they put all the good citizens they arrest for violating some mask order or trying to go get a haircut?.....

They had to clear out the prisons regardless of what evil was inside because they had no choice.

If the prisons had actual criminals inside of them, where would they put all the good citizens they arrest for violating some mask order or trying to go get a haircut?.....

Correct

If they don’t let out all the Pedophile Pete’s they’ll have no room to house the Kyle Rittenhouses.......

You already left a digital trail here wether you delete it or not. Along with a whole bunch of other texts/calls you’ve probably sent out

Im all for seeing these pieces of shit locked up or just plain gone. However you must play it cool and drive him off in a legal way so you don’t get in trouble and locked up for a night in jail with your family home alone

There’s a very good chance he can’t be around any children. So placing him somewhere that’s violates his parole is your best bet. Get security cameras and catch him on your property or looking in your windows which is a good bet he will try to do

I’ll be very blatant about it when I say he WILL reoffend. They always do.

I was in a very similar situation as you last year. I bought security cams (Arlo Pro) and already have a dog. Kept tabs on the guy. Fortunately for me I didn’t have children at the time.

He just got released from prison after 10 years for CSC 1st (raping a child under 13). He was on parole for several years. Not surprisingly he reoffended while on parole. Video taping his young cousins in shower and putting his fingers where they didn’t belong. Issued several felony warrants on top of the parole violation and he took off on the run

Running out in your yard and beating on this guy while he’s retrieving his horses will work out in his favor. Be patient and use your brain on this one. These guys are fucked up in the head. I’ve seen my share of them and none have been “rehabilitated”

Be calm, Be Vigilant, Be smart. He’s probably not allowed within 1,000ft from schools or day cares if you can think of any in your immediate area that may violate the parole

Sadly most stay under the radar and are able to reoffend. Destroying a child for life in the process due to our extremely fucked up CJ system

Reactions: Bbob and Yells01
Do u own a backhoe? Do us all a favor! Those fuckin horses kick hard!

Reactions: 308pirate
Aren't the democraps in charge there? Gotto Release their voters.

You already left a digital trail here wether you delete it or not. Along with a whole bunch of other texts/calls you’ve probably sent out

Im all for seeing these pieces of shit locked up or just plain gone. However you must play it cool and drive him off in a legal way so you don’t get in trouble and locked up for a night in jail with your family home alone

There’s a very good chance he can’t be around any children. So placing him somewhere that’s violates his parole is your best bet. Get security cameras and catch him on your property or looking in your windows which is a good bet he will try to do

I was in a very similar situation as you last year. I bought security cams (Arlo Pro) and already have a dog. Kept tabs on the guy. Fortunately for me I didn’t have children at the time.

He just got released from prison after 10 years for CSC 1st (raping a child under 13). He was on parole for several years. Not surprisingly he reoffended while on parole. Video taping his young cousins in shower and putting his fingers where they didn’t belong. Issued several felony warrants on top of the parole violation and he took off on the run

Running out in your yard and beating on this guy while he’s retrieving his horses will work out in his favor. Be patient and use your brain on this one. These guys are fucked up in the head. I’ve seen my share of them and none have been “rehabilitated”

Be calm, Be Vigilant, Be smart. He’s probably not allowed within 1,000ft from schools or day cares if you can think of any in your immediate area that may violate the parole

Sadly most stay under the radar and are able to reoffend. Destroying a child for life in the process due to our extremely fucked up CJ system
BINGO! I used to work in a Maxim security hospital for the violent sexual predators. This Man is still dangerous, and will continue his ways. He cant control his"urges" he is not wired normally.

Continue with the cameras, documenting everything with the Police, contact an attorney, and buy more ammo.

I also live in NY. My dipshit Gov did the same thing.

All you have to do is set a trap. Chris Hansen style.

You know, if you want to release a guy that cheated on his taxes or even some low level drug dealer that’s fine. Why would you turn a dangerous animal loose in society?

who the fuck do you think are out in the urban areas rioting, looting, and burning? you, your wife, and your girls dont mean shit to the scumbags running the show. get your fucking head around that. and believe it.

i say none of this lightly....3 little girls that were very close to me were murdered by a scumbag so i am not talking theory here.

All you have to do is set a trap. Chris Hansen style.
ah bullshit. dont invite or fuck around. you wouldn’t have a rabid dog playing with your kids gambling that you’d be in position to intercede if needed. so dont play that game with this animal.

get your attorney on retainer. get your mind right. dont go looking for trouble but dont fuck around if it comes your way.

ah bullshit. dont invite or fuck around. you wouldn’t have a rabid dog playing with your kids gambling that you’d be in position to intercede if needed. so dont play that game with this animal.

get your attorney on retainer. get your mind right. dont go looking for trouble but dont fuck around if it comes your way.
Who said anything about inviting him over around his own family? That’s not what I had in mind at all.

the police want to know if we see him doing anything illegal. They don’t want him here either. They were glad I wasn’t home when it happened. I am too. When the wife called and told me about it I lost my shit. I would have definitely at the very least escorted him from the property forcefully, and probably went to jail for it.

Edit. Be a good little serf and accept whatever the oligharchy releases upon you and yours

Last edited:
Being a good little peasant and make tax money for the crown and follow all the laws while worshiping the justice system......but imagine that.....the time when you need justice.....it's worthless.

Last edited:
I will be praying for your family's safety and for you to make wise choices.
I would probably lose my shit if I was in your shoes.

Reactions: SanPatHogger

Also with dying in prison to look forward to maybe he will have a go at a child regardless of what will happen. Predator is the best term for these cunts, they do not think like normal people.

Also with dying in prison to look forward to maybe he will have a go at a child regardless of what will happen. Predator is the best term for these cunts, they do not think like normal people.

Ill never forget a guy I arrested for possession of child pornography who was on parole for raping a 10 year old girl...

He looked me in the eyes and said “I prefer 6-9 year old children, I wish I didn’t but I don’t know how to change that”

At that time I realized this was an issue that could not be changed by the criminal justice system. The wiring is different in these individuals. They will reoffend, all they have to do is justify it to themselves before they do.

Its sad but it’s reality

Which is why I say chase him out. He will reoffend but it doesn’t have to be your children. They won’t stop, because they don’t know how to stop