• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I’m driving and can’t find my metal thread. So deal with it. This is now my neighbors, favorite album whether he likes it or not.

At 48 I still love metal, and have a decent system in the car. But, I can't do cookie monster metal.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
At 48 I still love metal, and have a decent system in the car. But, I can't do cookie monster metal.
CB766EF5-72FA-4A12-A6D8-7DD2FD743A19.jpeg

This will cover 20 minutes for you. Repost of my own from the metal thread.

Oh yeah; Dino is getting up there. Reminds me of the last time I saw Chino and crew, about a decade ago.

He can still rock though 🤘🏻

Cookie monster is okay in measured doses. This cover of "Distance" by Soilwork (cover by Ryan Strain) was one that I liked. He even had a video where he showed how he recorded the vocals for this.

Reactions: hino895
I knew this band from their debut album over a decade ago. In fact, I was an original contributor to the kickstarter they had to finance this album. And I was willing to do it because I was friends with the singer in a forum we both attended. Adon Fanon. Incredible voice.

Ghost Ship Octavius - "Saturn & Skies."

Reactions: Bender
I find this a humorous take on "cookie monster" metal