• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I’m thankful for Trump and ACB.

D̷e̷v̷i̷l̷D̷o̷c̷A̷Z̷

Banned x2 🤪
Minuteman
Sep 11, 2014
Yuma, AZ
Im thankful we are already seeing a shift back towards God. If that’s not your thing I won’t shit down your throat, but maybe extend me that courtesy.

By the grace of God

5DBD7ADF-F04E-46DB-AAB7-E00DD70DE101.png

Last edited:
Hey as long as mythologies aren't pushed onto me, or others (as has been happening all my life) then no problem. When this or that is banned due to said mythology, or people are run down, shunned, verbally or physically abused, etc, because of said mythology, then there’s a major problem. Where I really get pissed off is when the assholes pound on the door while Im asleep and wake me up to push that crap. (Night worker).

Im thankful we are already seeing a shift back towards God. If that’s not your thing I won’t shit down your throat, but maybe extend me that courtesy.

By the grace of God

View attachment 7482957

Ready for a revival, and the healing of our land.

Yeah - but what is coming? The revival, or what we deserve (God's discipline)? Or both - which is often the case.

Well, if you believe the prophetic community (and I do), both.

They've been prophesying since 2019 that 2020 would be a year of "shaking". In August, they prophesied that God is going to shake America to her knees this winter to turn the hearts and minds of America back to Him and call us to humble ourselves and repent of all the evil our nation has done. And they prophesied back in late September/early October that SCOTUS will decide the election, Trump will win, God will totally destroy the deep state and bring ALL the corrupt leaders and judges to justice, He will have SCOTUS overturn Roe v Wade, and the great revival of the end times will sweep across America before it spreads to many other nations. It's a lot to look forward to.

Last edited:
We always hear this is the most important election of our lifetime. Not the case when comparing 2016 to 2020 in my opinion.

While Biden and that trojan horse Harris are bad news for sure, keeping that see you next Tuesday evil demon Clinton from having the 3 SCOTUS’ and a couple hundred federal judges appointed means we live to fight another day.

The thread title is dead on as I am extremely grateful for both Trump and ACB as well.

And its really really nice seeing Amy Coney Barrett deliver a good hard go fuck yourself ruling against the leftist marxist democrats so soon after being appointed.

Thankful indeed!