• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos I’ve seen it all now

Dead Eye Dick

Command Spec 4 (formally known as Wiillk)
Supporter
Minuteman
May 18, 2020
North Louisiana
Enough Said

FD79A0C9-34D2-446A-BB4B-75554555821B.jpeg
FFF99A20-913A-4D42-8247-79B41B8866C2.jpeg

There is no flying of that handle is there, however I know that i have spent some time on hands and knees looking for that litlle piece of cromed crap myself, so I do see real reasons for the act.

Aaaannnnndddd somebody thought that was a good Idea. 😆

Hayden.

My buddy has an old, wood M500 and routed into both sides of the stock it says, "Hitler". Hitler has probably killed a million ducks.

I was duck hunting in the Boot Heel, and one of the guys we were with had an inlaid over and under and was talking about how he was afraid it would get scratched. My buddy threw Hitler, in the dark, about 20' into the bottom of the boat. We all jumped at the sound, and busted out laughing for about five minutes. I still smile when I think about it.
It's a duck gun. If it goes bang it's good to go.

My buddy has an old, wood M500 and routed into both sides of the stock it says, "Hitler". Hitler has probably killed a million ducks.

I was duck hunting in the Boot Heel, and one of the guys we were with had an inlaid over and under and was talking about how he was afraid it would get scratched. My buddy threw Hitler, in the dark, about 20' into the bottom of the boat. We all jumped at the sound, and busted out laughing for about five minutes. I still smile when I think about it.
Awesome 😂

I would wade and jump shoot ducks on the south side of Lake Maurepas (Louisiana). Burned out giant Cypress stump holes filled with silt and marsh grass growing over the top. More than once I had to lay down my A5 and climb out on it or risk sinking out of sight. Glad I was wearing glasses when I made the first shot after that situation. Ahhhh.. the good old days.

Reactions: 101st
Now
What screwball did that?……..
Now for the rest of the story. A small gunshop and gun range, put this together. (Yes a professional gunshop). The shotgun owner wanted a bolt for his shotgun and the shop decided to make it look as good as they could.

I won’t say who or where, but one has to surmise, it works, but its gonna hurt if a wayward hand, arm or cheekbone gets in the way. (I would say this is definitely not a firearm for a left handed shooter.).

I fixed a HI Point carbine for a guy using a bolt. I went a couple steps further and removed the hex off the head, added a finger grooved sleeve and a c-clip to hold it. Turned out great looking and cost nothing but 30 minutes of my time.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
I laughed, because the SCUM video game allows the player to craft a homemade shotgun and it looks just like that.

whats-your-point-huh.gif

LOL....if it shoots, its good to go in the blind or boat, right? Personally, I love it. haha