• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I’ve seen the light.

Southern Custom

Master Engraver
Minuteman
  • For all of you who have been doing ladder tests and seating depth tests, you might be doing it all wrong. Watched a video this morning that was a revelation.
    I present the “spitball method” to revolutionize your reloading practices. The first 5 minutes of this video are gold.

Um ... OK ... so his advice is (paraphrased) ... "Keep changing things until you stumble across a combination that works." Am I missing something? Not trying to be critical, but, this just seems like 3 minutes of content, crammed into a 22 minute video.

Reactions: Southern Custom
    For all of you who have been doing ladder tests and seating depth tests, you might be doing it all wrong. Watched a video this morning that was a revelation.
    I present the “spitball method” to revolutionize your reloading practices. The first 5 minutes of this video are gold.

He's real sub-tul.

Pretty sure that’s the same guy that hates the 6.5cm and thinks it’s pretty much the worst thing ever and his 3oh8 is teh best ever