• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I 40 bridge over the Mississippi closed. Imagine the FUBAR.

Time for some...
1620787140811.png

• Haha
Reactions: TexPatriot
Traffic backed up 135 miles seems a bit much to me. I-10 gets closed constantly in Louisiana over the Atchafalaya basin and it’s never more than about 10-12 miles.

And that's the "good bridge." Usually I am on the ancient I-55 bridge who's entrance (to the bridge) to Arkansas appears to have had a mini-nuke dropped on it in the right hand lane.

Maybe it’s not that bad? I don’t know the area but appears to me alternate routes.

More Hype News?

View attachment 7623607
Yeah but as I recall, Memphis is a giant clusterfuck already. 240, 55 and 40 come together at one spot and there is a LOT of shit there. It may be one of the busiest ares in the country. UPS and Fedex MAIN hub is also right there... So expect delays.

I can‘t or don’t understand not allowing river traffic to go UNDER the bridge.
With no traffic weigh on TOP seems extra strange ?
Should find and hire some former North Vietnamese Army engineers. They would have already replaced it with another one.