• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I am looking for FFL08, importers and distributors

MCTDefense

New & Military Surplus Dealer in Firearms and More
Minuteman
Nov 23, 2020
Israel
www.mctdefense.com
Hello,
My company specializes in new and military surplus firearms, ammunition and equipment.
I am a fully licensed dealer and exporter approved by the Israel Ministry of Defense.
I am looking for new business relationships with companies that are able to import, distribute and purchase in bulk as wholesalers.
I have many items to offer from pistols and revolvers to machine guns, magazines, gun parts, optics, helmets, ammunition and much more.
Since I am probably not allowed to post a link to my website you can go to google and find me by searching for MCT Defense dot com.

Happy new year!

If you’re soliciting sales as a commercial entity, you may look into purchasing the commercial supporter upgrade. @Dthomas3523 or @MarinePMI would be able to help you out.

While I’d love to get my hands on one of them Turkish shottys, I do believe that our new asshole in chief is going to stop the import of almost everything the first chance he gets.

Reactions: Timo Turl
Ya this is a one and done,

It’s like the endless emails I get everyday looking for someone to be that guy, we have zero interest in this post. We’re not a scam email chain extension.

Not again no cold calls on the site after today

Cheap ads come in every day,

I can get this for $106
image.png

Hello,
My company specializes in new and military surplus firearms, ammunition and equipment.
I am a fully licensed dealer and exporter approved by the Israel Ministry of Defense.
I am looking for new business relationships with companies that are able to import, distribute and purchase in bulk as wholesalers.
I have many items to offer from pistols and revolvers to machine guns, magazines, gun parts, optics, helmets, ammunition and much more.
Since I am probably not allowed to post a link to my website you can go to google and find me by searching for MCT Defense dot com.

Happy new year!
And you gave a website right off the rip. Classy!