• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses I attended a no name class...

Wow, rough crowd.
I charge $50 for the Project Appleseed Precision rifle course. What do you say about me?

(It's the September shoot in Hubertus WI, no tannerite though)

Reactions: Austinjunks
While this thread has been great, The hole footsies thing is a vietnam error tactic used for communication between two people in a foxhole without making a sound, I was once taught it but that was a long, long time ago. I have never seen it in a military manual though.

Wow, rough crowd.
I charge $50 for the Project Appleseed Precision rifle course. What do you say about me?

(It's the September shoot in Hubertus WI, no tannerite though)

I forget what the Appleseed I went to cost. Funny thing is I knew several of the volunteers. I had quit shooting for a couple of years and thought it would be a good time. Day two ended up with me in full High Power gear and a Distinguished Rifleman getting me back into proper positions. Worth more than I paid, even though I cleaned the target next to mine.

I'd like to know what class in Virginia to avoid also, as well as a couple of recommendations.