• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns I bet your LCP doesnt look like this....

warpig602

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 2, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Didnt really want a another LCP or a .380 for that matter but this one called out to me.
7562920008_41b94e4bda_b.jpg

7562916558_590f1e08e7_b.jpg

7562910934_e7b02fd1d7_b.jpg

7562905416_18273c8d56_b.jpg

7562899964_d42110793b_b.jpg

7562890864_7d75c018bb_b.jpg

Re: I bet your LCP doesnt look like this....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: warpig602</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I bet your LCP doesnt look like this.... </div></div>

Thank god....That is one ugly pistol.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Yasherka</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's "Arizonans", not "Arizonians". </div></div>

Agreed!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 762frmafr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: warpig602</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I bet your LCP doesnt look like this.... </div></div>

Thank god....That is one ugly pistol. </div></div>

Baahahaha!
Guess you wouldnt lose it...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ben-Sons</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 762frmafr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: warpig602</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I bet your LCP doesnt look like this.... </div></div>

Thank god....That is one ugly pistol. </div></div>

Baahahaha!
Guess you wouldnt lose it... </div></div>

The copper color grows on you......I think. I hope?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dogman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That LCP is so pimp, it doesn't shoot bitches, it slaps them.
laugh.gif
</div></div>
hahaha

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 317millhand</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You can't polish a turd </div></div>
sure you can, this is living proof. Could have been worse, could have been a hi point.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Leadberry</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi Point might have a better trigger... </div></div>

Touche

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KSwift</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your camera/lightning makes it look much darker & oranger than it normally is.

Either that or you got a weird one...

</div></div>

yep, its the lighting, flourescent bulbs and I didnt adjust the white balance.

LOL. Guys always complaining about the trigger. My tiny little sister shoots it fine...maybe you need to hit the gym? It's a long, double action trigger pull...not a striker or SA...get over it. Are there better out there? Sure, but it is a good trigger for its intended use...and I have no problem hitting a pie-plate @ 25 yards with it. But I understand that most people aren't going to shoot as well as I do since I grew up shooting crappy guns and had to over-come their poor triggers.
laugh.gif

The pistol is certainly an interesting creature, but doesn't do much for me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HathcockWannebe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL. Guys always complaining about the trigger. My tiny little sister shoots it fine...maybe you need to hit the gym? It's a long, double action trigger pull...not a striker or SA...get over it. Are there better out there? Sure, but it is a good trigger for its intended use...and I have no problem hitting a pie-plate @ 25 yards with it. But I understand that most people aren't going to shoot as well as I do since I grew up shooting crappy guns and had to over-come their poor triggers.
laugh.gif

The pistol is certainly an interesting creature, but doesn't do much for me. </div></div>
...the trigger thing...it was a joke. :p

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Leadberry</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HathcockWannebe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL. Guys always complaining about the trigger. My tiny little sister shoots it fine...maybe you need to hit the gym? It's a long, double action trigger pull...not a striker or SA...get over it. Are there better out there? Sure, but it is a good trigger for its intended use...and I have no problem hitting a pie-plate @ 25 yards with it. But I understand that most people aren't going to shoot as well as I do since I grew up shooting crappy guns and had to over-come their poor triggers.
laugh.gif

The pistol is certainly an interesting creature, but doesn't do much for me. </div></div>
...the trigger thing...it was a joke. :p</div></div>

Roger that. Sorry for speaking too quickly.

IMO both the trigger and the sights suck... Bad!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ShOoTiN2KiLl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">IMO both the trigger and the sights suck... Bad! </div></div>

Yep, I bought this one jsut to look at. My CM9 is a much more refined carry piece.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: attherange</div><div class="ubbcode-body">is that the legal orange for hunting illegals?? </div></div>

I wish
shocked.gif
Its actually a copper color, the lighting makes it look orange.