• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

i built a bad b*tch

LADYglock40

Private
Minuteman
Sep 10, 2009
FL
165.jpg

Re: i built a bad b*tch

Nicely done. I'm working on a "mini M40A1" and after I'm done with that I am looking into a precision AR platform.

What are the specs on yours?

Cut

alexander arms upper 24inch, spikes lower, magpul butstock, 6.5 grendel

USoptics....but want a CounterSniper

*she is amazing! was at trailglades just yestrday and im in love! smooth
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LADYglock</div><div class="ubbcode-body">love the 6.5 but cant find in stock lol </div></div>
Nice! I had a 6.5 for a while and I never did find ammo in stock once for it.. I handloaded the Hornady 123gr bullets with great success, its a fun round to shoot..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LADYglock</div><div class="ubbcode-body">USoptics....but want a CounterSniper

grin.gif
</div></div>

Nice rifle but that don't look like a USO
Just saying...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Exhogflyer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LADYglock</div><div class="ubbcode-body">USoptics....but want a CounterSniper

grin.gif
</div></div>

Nice rifle but that don't look like a USO
Just saying...</div></div>

Yea, that ain't no USO, something else.....

your absolutely right im sorry....its center point. thats why i want to upgrade. here are all specs:
Spikes Lower Reciever, DPMS Lower parts kit (LPK), MagPul PRS Stock, Accu-shot Monopod, Alexander Arms 6.5 Grendel 24" Overwatch upper, JP Brake, Harris HBLM-S Bipod, Centerpoint 4-16x40mm Scope.

I got the joke, seems the others missed it. YES, order a USO. NO, you don't need bullshitium coatings on your government overrun lenses! ROFL...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LADYglock</div><div class="ubbcode-body">USoptics....but want a CounterSniper
grin.gif
</div></div>
Naawwwww, save your money for an NcStar!

Slick build...

How does it group??

I've wanted to put a PRS on something - just haven't gotten around to it yet...

wow u all bieng mean or what? im sharing my build thats all....know she needs better scope and i want a trigger (adjustable)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DeltaSierra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Slick build...

How does it group??

I've wanted to put a PRS on something - just haven't gotten around to it yet... </div></div>
she grips like its ment to be....really i love her and im picky but she is great

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LADYglock</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DeltaSierra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Slick build...

How does it group??

I've wanted to put a PRS on something - just haven't gotten around to it yet... </div></div>
she grips like its ment to be....really i love her and im picky but she is great </div></div>
all fits perfect except scope > she needs 1000 yards +

Nice build LG. Now that prices on parts have come down from the crazy period, I'd like to build one for each of my girls.

Since you went with a less typical caliber, I assume you are reloading for it right?