• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I can't fine custom rifle bolts anywhere!

Frenchie661

Private
Minuteman
Jul 1, 2011
So. Cal
Can somebody please send me a link to some remington 700 rifle bolts?? I've been searching and can't find a thing!

Re: I can't fine custom rifle bolts anywhere!

Search for pacific tool and gauge for starters.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wirehand</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Search for pacific tool and gauge for starters.
</div></div>

Thanks, man. I still can't find anything on there tho lol...
frown.gif
Are there any sites that just have a big list of custom bolts to choose from?

this is prolly the best you can get
but from what ive seen your still better off sleeveing them if your trying to get blueprinted accuracy , other wise there just for looks

Pacific tool and gauge. Talk to a smith and he can tell you what size bolt you need when he trues the action. Then give pt&g a call and tell them what you want. If they do not have it on hand they will build what you want. You may have about 4 weeks wait or so but when you get the bolt it will be top shelf.

Pacific tool and gauge. Talk to a smith and he can tell you what size bolt you need when he trues the action. Then give pt&g a call and tell them what you want. If they do not have it on hand they will build what you want. You may have about 4 weeks wait or so but when you get the bolt it will be top shelf.

As said above give PTG a call. They are about 8 weeks wait right now. You can get the body only or the new style with the integral ( one piece ) handle / bolt.

If you want top shelf accuracy, this is about the best way to go in my opinion. You can have the bolt raceway reamed and order a bolt body to get a very nice fit, far better and more economical option than having the old bolt sleeved....

Short action customs has a new bolt design just released.

Midway usa has them in stock. Get a promo code first.

I just got mine from PT&G. Very nice.