• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I cant help but share this with SH...NSFW

Ouch!!

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 19, 2009
Western, KY
I frequent a bodybuilding forum everyonce in a while to check up on some different workout routines change things up etc etc... saw this and thought wow what in inspiration...lol

1yL8KDLFbhgk4m73h8Qdtlzz7b9pCx1952e.jpeg

Re: I cant help but share this with SH...NSFW

You really want your hair that long?
Seems like it would be in the way!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rarebreed93</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You really want your hair that long?
Seems like it would be in the way! </div></div>

Had to look back up to see that she has hair.
blush.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COURAGEWOLF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fit girls threads are my favorite. Jamie Eason is so hot.</div></div>

Hit & miss, IMHO. She's hot when she's not in total competition shape, that is just a bit too much for me.

I much prefer:
stacy_keibler_stuff_photoshoot_06.jpg

no argument here...

love those yellow shorts! Those two are perfect IMHO, athletic but not super buff.

Either way, i'm 52% nauseated by that last pic, lol.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ouch!!</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
1yL8KDLFbhgk4m73h8Qdtlzz7b9pCx1952e.jpeg
</div></div>

how dare you post a picture of my wife without our permission??????????????

i will have you baninated........!

Looks good guys...ill have to post more of this chick in a little while.

1238764890148.jpg

Has to bee a swedish girl, looking at the kitchen behind here,

yes one can look at things like that without handing in ones man card.

Well I must say I like this thread, lets keep it on this level and this positive way.

/Chris

Dated a figure competitor for a while....

If you took all of the KRAZY from 15 strippers, 6 cocktail waitresses, and 7 ER nurses you wouldn't have 10% of the psychotic behavior this girl exhibited.....Hot while it lasted though
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smokshwn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dated a figure competitor for a while....

If you took all of the KRAZY from 15 strippers, 6 cocktail waitresses, and 7 ER nurses you wouldn't have 10% of the psychotic behavior this girl exhibited.....Hot while it lasted though
laugh.gif
</div></div>

LOL , i think their all like that !! I'm training two rightnow and they are both nuttier than squirrel shit. I assume that it has to do with the supps they take , both girls are taking legal sups but i'm sure at some point it gets their hormones out of ballance because they both constantly make sexual insinuations.
I'll see if i can dig up some of last years pics

With the supps and workouts jackin up their Testosterone the increased libido damn near makes it worth it.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JJones75</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smokshwn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dated a figure competitor for a while....

laugh.gif
</div></div>

LOL , i think their all like that !! I'm training two rightnow and they are both nuttier than squirrel shit. I assume that it has to do with the supps they take , both girls are taking legal sups but i'm sure at some point it gets their hormones out of ballance because they both constantly make sexual insinuations.
I'll see if i can dig up some of last years pics </div></div>

I don't know that I'd be able to keep it professional!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bryan27</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JJones75</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smokshwn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dated a figure competitor for a while....

laugh.gif
</div></div>

I'll see if i can dig up some of last years pics </div></div>

I don't know that I'd be able to keep it professional! </div></div>

I have an amazing wife that deserves better than what I have to offer so i keep on my toes

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bcw1284</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COURAGEWOLF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fit girls threads are my favorite. Jamie Eason is so hot.</div></div>

Hit & miss, IMHO. She's hot when she's not in total competition shape, that is just a bit too much for me.

I much prefer:
</div></div>

Epic Win!

Check out those cheeks!

how could anyone not love Stacy? well, except shankster, i get that.

On a different level......I love bodies like these because they are so easy to operate on and heal at the speed of light. Cutting the skin makes me a little sad because they will always carry a scar, but it will be a tiny scar compared to what the fat-asses get.

This woman is perfect! Perfect combination of fit and feminine...

I'm refering to this woman...

Third time is a charm...this is "the" women!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bcw1284</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COURAGEWOLF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fit girls threads are my favorite. Jamie Eason is so hot.</div></div>

I much prefer:
</div></div>

I don't really enjoy super thin, muscular girls.
I prefer when they look healty thin. Not body building thin.
A girl with defined abs and biceps is kinda gross IMO.

My current gf is just perfect in that way. Thin smooth body... I miss her, she's away during the week for school.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fox_111</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My current gf is just perfect in that way. Thin smooth body... I miss her, she's away during the week for school. </div></div>

Sounds like someone’s in need of Pamela and her five sisters.;)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sigler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone know who the girl in the first pic is, she's so hot? </div></div>

Yep sure do!

damn!@

remember girls like that want guys equally fit. hit the gym!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pistolpete75</div><div class="ubbcode-body">remember girls like that want guys equally fit. hit the gym! </div></div> truth

Here's some more motivation:

1297965985673.jpg

1297886925299.jpg

Some skinny little tart of a girl was squattin 185 at my gym the other day
laugh.gif
I golf clapped as I walked by.

I'm with TITS(TerrorInTheShadows)
wink.gif
That one is F double INE! Butt, ahem, but I am partial to shiney,tan, puffy cheeks!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pistolpete75</div><div class="ubbcode-body">remember girls like that want guys equally fit. hit the gym! </div></div>

Not necessarily true.

I dated a few girls like that back in college--gymnasts mostly.

I was a 275 pound offensive tackle, not a rippling male model by any means.

Some of these girls are very small (Jamie Eason is under 100 pounds in contest form).

They prefer a bigger guy, makes them feel "safe."

BMT