• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos I couldn't believe this one

Re: I couldn't believe this one

Wow, how did that happened?

I kinda like that idea- removeable turrets- set and forget!

sorry that happened man.

Mine doesn't have that option, did it cost extra?
frown.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 65nut</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and thats why i wont buy one of those now. </div></div>

And you don't even know what caused that.....

but.......i thought you could drive nails with one of those? so..........what your saying is all shit breaks?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 65nut</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and thats why i wont buy one of those now. </div></div>

Same thing happened to my friends S&B. But that didn't prevent me from buying a S&B.

3 pages later, and no one has said: Who the scope's mfgr is? How it happened?

I'd like to know what happened, myself. No, that doesn't look like a Leupold, but I've NEVER seen that happen on a scope before, so I, for one, am quite interested.

OP - please help shed some light on this.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bacarrat</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 65nut</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and thats why i wont buy one of those now. </div></div>

Same thing happened to my friends S&B. But that didn't prevent me from buying a S&B. </div></div>

holy christ, it was a joke. chillax.

Jesus, it's a Premier...as if nobody knew that. Single phone call and it's taken care of.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deltablack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, is there a scope we should avoid? </div></div>

You should avoid THIS scope if you see it listed
grin.gif
. I've been pleased with mine but, i'm not using them to pound spikes in rr ties.

I'm sure they'll take care of it. Sh*t happens. Just sucks when its your sh*t.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goin'Hot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deltablack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, is there a scope we should avoid? </div></div>

You should avoid THIS scope if you see it listed
grin.gif
. I've been pleased with mine but, i'm not using them to pound spikes in rr ties.

I'm sure they'll take care of it. Sh*t happens. Just sucks when its your sh*t.</div></div>

You should have told me that before i put the money down.

There are two possibilities, bad oops on good equipment, or breakage on poor equipment. But it seems this was the first. Now we just need a story.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nevada Hunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So much for your guys expensive scopes,spend another fortune and buy another one!!! LOL </div></div>

no, see when you pay a lot of money for a precision optic, they typically come with this thing called "customer service".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bcw1284</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nevada Hunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So much for your guys expensive scopes,spend another fortune and buy another one!!! LOL </div></div>

no, see when you pay a lot of money for a precision optic, they typically come with this thing called "customer service". </div></div>

And lifetime warranties... lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bcw1284</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nevada Hunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So much for your guys expensive scopes,spend another fortune and buy another one!!! LOL </div></div>

no, see when you pay a lot of money for a precision optic, they typically come with this thing called "customer service". </div></div>

And lifetime warranties... lol </div></div>

And you don't speak to a rep when you call. You speak to the owner, person that made your scope, etc...

I think the op should be banned! WTH happened?

Nice Rings . Are those Seekins 6-4 Rings set ?. throw the scope away & keep them .
Kinda looks like the new Leu. . this is a entertaining guessing game .

Prime example of "Buy Once - Cry TWICE!" <I know I would have, that is until my blood pressure returned to normal and I realized they have excellent customer service and the optic will be fixed FO Free!>

I want to know what happened to cause the damage. I know the CS is top notch from experience. So the scope will be taken care of, but those things are built like tanks. Thus it should have taken a significant impact to do that kind of damage.

Wonder if he was trying the infamous "bullet through scope" shot and missed?

Send it to Red Jacket !!
A TOALLY NEW CONCEPT THAT IS A "GAME CHANGER" !!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think the op should be banned! WTH happened? </div></div>

+1

I spy a KAC forened. Did this happen at work? your 0352 sig hints. if so... Marines can break anything... so i'm not surprised

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: softcock</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice Rings . Are those Seekins 6-4 Rings set ?. throw the scope away & keep them .
Kinda looks like the new Leu. . this is a entertaining guessing game .
</div></div>

Im thinking that they're a set of Badger USMC rings