• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes I didn't pre-order the S&B 3-20

JonnyIndy

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 10, 2011
SF, CA
So, I didn't pre-order the S&B 3-20.....

Is there any chance that I'll be able to snag one in the next couple of months??

Preferably with the H2CMR reticle
And CW would be nice as well
wink.gif

Or should I just get another 5-25 with the H2CMR.....

Re: I didn't pre-order the S&B 3-20

Check with dealers, I know one posted that he had a few coming in and was looking for buyers. So, yes.

You can always find what you want...its simply a matter of how much you are willing to pay for it.

i didnt pre-order, and just picked one up on another forum last night...got lucky i guess, and didnt pay out the ass or it either

I didn't pre order either. Kept watching one of the sponsors websites a couple of times a day when they started showing them, but not in stock. Couple of weeks ago I checked and they were in stock, so I jumped on it, now I have one. Just do what I did, keep checking all the time, you might get lucky like I did.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kirby</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> and didnt pay out the ass or it either </div></div>

How is that possible? I've never purchased one (new or used) that I didn't "pay out of the ass" for it?

Did you check with Randy at mile high? He has had some on backorder for a long time and I thought he got some in recently, of course they may be gone. Call him and see.

they are trickling in, I'd get on a call list or get one on order somewhere, people who have orders in get priority of course.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EXTREMEPREJUDICE</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kirby</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> and didnt pay out the ass or it either </div></div>

How is that possible? I've never purchased one (new or used) that I didn't "pay out of the ass" for it? </div></div>

Just meant that I didn't pay way over what they are worthjust because they are hard to get ahold of

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kirby</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EXTREMEPREJUDICE</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kirby</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> and didnt pay out the ass or it either </div></div>

How is that possible? I've never purchased one (new or used) that I didn't "pay out of the ass" for it? </div></div>

Just meant that I didn't pay way over what they are worthjust because they are hard to get ahold of </div></div>

Hey Kirby, would you mind sending me a PM with the price you paid for yours?
Thx

Sorry, didn't mean anything other than that they are always expensive.............at least to me!
wink.gif

well, I found a 5-25 with the H2CMR in stock at Euro Optics, so I just pulled the trigger
wink.gif

thanks Jason

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EXTREMEPREJUDICE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry, didn't mean anything other than that they are always expensive.............at least to me!
wink.gif
</div></div>

No harm, I got ya.

And yeah they sure don't give them away