• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I dont know thinking Trump makes more sense than Mattis...

To open dialogue, to hear some fact based experiences from some people who have walked paths others are blind to, to educate, to enlighten, to see a clearer big picture, to open closed minds, to reduce ignorance, prejudice, and discrimination, to open some eyes and minds to opportunity that can improve lives and livelihood.

Lots of good reasons. Ymmv, vr

If the guy had demonstrated anything in his comments that gave me a reason actually to engage in intelligent, mature conversation, I would. But he did not. That's that. If he has posted actual FACTS to support his assertions, that would be a start. I'm just old enough to have seen a lot of life, the good, bad and ugly and I will not waste my time on people who have zero interest in demontrating a modicum of intelligence. I'm kind of thinking this when it comes to Internet crazy brave tough guys hiding behind their anonymous screen names.

Work on it!

Hey, 308, I hate to break it to you, dude, but ... your opinion is worth about as much as any others. Opinions are like, well you know the rest. I know posting here is your hobby, but try to keep it in perspective, bro. If you are using this forum to work through personal issues, hey, I get it, but ... I must ask you, in all sincerity, peace and love, peace and love...

I think 308's pissed at me still, but he does tend to know his shit. I certainly appreciate his posts more than I do yours, so if we're going to decide on the value of opinions he is in the lead compared to your's AFAIC.

Yea, I think he's on his period or something. Usually he's pretty cool if you don't jump on him like a fucking dickhead, maybe try that.

Oh, we've been at it for a while. We are like an old married couple. Every once in a while I need to call him out on his crap. He can take care of himself. :)

Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie
Just to muddy the water a bit.

Mattis is in line with the old school thinking, with allies, stand against the communist bear pootin.... and the enemy daesh.
Do not f'up the status quo, us and the allies are prosperous, but, are they really..
It IS clear a certain group of oligarchs have made obscene profits, U.S. oligarchs made obscene profits on the bodies of dead U.S. servicemembers. That is offensive to most of us.

The U.S. oligarchs are fighting tooth and nail to keep it their way. Orange is a clear and present danger to them.

Mattis and the anti-orange mil mouths "may" see a danger of pootin moving to fill the "vacuum" created by U.S. withdrawal. That's actually a plus for us, pootin moves in....
And we get afghan2, their second catastrophic failure and bankruptcy and collapse.

If orange and his "seemingly insane policies" put those unfriendly governments in the morass and bankrupts them, and reduces the destructive slide to that bankruptcy by the U.S., then orange is good, not bad.

Bad for U.S. oligarchs, because it takes $ from them, that just could be re-invested in the U. S..
That's not in the plans of those who want us bankrupt and dependent on them.

Orange's policies make clear sense when looked at through that prism. Why is that so hard to understand....

Yes, Orsnge's trend does put the U.S. back toward a WW1 isolationist stance, which is good for little people, and definitely a threat to oligarchs both here and there, and their ability to collude and make obscene profits.

Ymmv, vr

Russia is an excuse, not a reason. their only force projection is against mud huts and radical camel jockeys that John McCain didn't (get the time to) give state of the art ADA to. And since 1991 we have more international communists here. In short, I'm far more concerned about what's happening with a domestic government full of neobolsheviks trying to turn me into a Serf than I am with Putin and bankrupt Russia who spends less money on his military than Saudi Arabia. But you know, our masters like to keep that whole "east Asia vs Oceania" play going. It distracts the patriotic so well.

Reactions: j-huskey
A few points.

If Trump was even one percent corrupt, they would have eaten him already. He is an honest man.

If Trump were an idiot surrounded by conspirators they would have eaten him already. He is calculating and smart.

He purposely dropped himself into a pit of poisonous snakes and no matter how many times they bite, he won’t die.

History will always remember Trump.

Last edited:
Wow. Still don't get it do you. Guy hiding behind a fake name calling out other people for the same thing.

You sir, are a dumbass.

Please continue

And, you, sir
Wow. Still don't get it do you. Guy hiding behind a fake name calling out other people for the same thing.

You sir, are a dumbass.

Please continue

Forgive me if I assume you were using a "fake name" here. If your birth certificate has "308Pirate" on it...that would be awesome. Can you provide it? I hope you catch my drift. YOU are slinging BS via a fake name. Why should it possibly bother you that somebody calls you on it? Or dares to challenge anything you say? Let's settle this. 20 paces at dawn. Cap and ball. May the best man win!

Please review the rules.

If Trump was even one percent corrupt, they would have eaten him already. He is an honest man.

That's really very funny.

PS ... I voted for Trump. I will do so again. He is what he is, don't ask me to put him on a pedastal as some of righteous individual. He is a useful idiot.

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
I love this shit. I hated Obama's policies....but 8 never thought him an idiot.

Love him or hate him.....taking the stance that the man is an idiot.....well, what else is there to say? You have said enough for folks to know what we are dealing with here.

This is as rich as 'pierre delecto'....you just cant make the shit up.

Reactions: 308pirate
This has been funny as hell. The blind loyalty that it.

And no im not worth millions @308pirate ... work for my living. Reason enough to vote for Trump and save of taxes even tho i think is dumber than a bag of unsalted hemp chips.

Its an opinion i g

Whatever creates positive buoyancy on your surface travel maritime craft right.
How many millions of dollars are you worth?

LOL some of you fucks are downright patheric

Hahaha so being concerned about a posible... VERY VERY possible, hell take that shit to the safe POSSIBLE spike in taxes is pathetic... ok.

How many millions are you worth?

I'm sure Ray Charles could see all Trump has accomplished is working for all Americans fast and hard. But hey pokie-hontus has some great ideas to Fuck everyone hard and fast. The Bern might be fun for about no minutes. Or weight Maybe our savior Hillary might be back. Then maybe Beto-off can do better or did it finally toss in the used towel. Oh then joessipi is? Another moron. They get one that actually has more on the ball than the rest (not that I agree with her politics) but they throw her under the bus. The swamp at its finest. Trump is still draining that one doing a fine job I might say. Trump 2020 peace out.

trump never banned travel from muslim countries.
he restricted travel from countries with terrorism that are unable to properly vet anyone due to lack of records or destroyed infrastructure.

Oh, and Mattis is a scum sucking piece of shit.
Why? He either participated or stood by while Obama, Clinton, McCain, Kerry and Brennan literally armed terrorists in Syria to overthrow the legitimate government, resulting in the deaths of over a million Syrians and the rape, torture and murder of countless Christians.

This has been funny as hell. The blind loyalty that it.

And no im not worth millions @308pirate ... work for my living. Reason enough to vote for Trump and save of taxes even tho i think is dumber than a bag of unsalted hemp chips.

Its an opinion i g

Whatever creates positive buoyancy on your surface travel maritime craft right.

Hahaha so being concerned about a posible... VERY VERY possible, hell take that shit to the safe POSSIBLE spike in taxes is pathetic... ok.

How many millions are you worth?

LOL..............go back and sit on the sidelines while the men do the work

Oh, and Mattis is a scum sucking piece of shit.
Why? He either participated or stood by while Obama, Clinton, McCain, Kerry and Brennan literally armed terrorists in Syria to overthrow the legitimate government, resulting in the deaths of over a million Syrians and the rape, torture and murder of countless Christians.

Just for historical clarity, in 2011, under Obama, Gate and Panetta were SECDEF's,
Mattis was in charge of CentCom. He had much less a role in arming the Arab Spring terrorists than most would envision,

That is squarely on Obama, Clinton, Gates, and Panetta and their stooge entourage.

Mattis was still viable at Centcom, but the snake shed his skin, revealing much, working as SecDef under orange.

No offense intended.

a lot of ignorant sheep are unaware of the direction this country was going before trump interfered with their plans.

the control over the US has gone back and forth between dems and republicans, but all globalists to some degree since reagan.
have you ever seen anything like the attack on Trump from every democrat, the conservative establishment, and the media?
notice how many gop congressmen bailed and "retired" after Trump won.

Last edited:
Just for historical clarity, in 2011, under Obama, Gate and Panetta were SECDEF's,
Mattis was in charge of CentCom. He had much less a role in arming the Arab Spring terrorists than most would envision,

That is squarely on Obama, Clinton, Gates, and Panetta and their stooge entourage.

Mattis was still viable at Centcom, but the snake shed his skin, revealing much, working as SecDef under orange.

No offense intended.

thanks i didn't mean to imply he was running the show, but i cannot believe he didn't know it was happening.
that is why i said at the very least, he stood by and let it happen.

@theLBC

Absolutely, as Centcom CIC, he was in charge of mil ops in Afg, Iraq, Africa, AND Syria, and had as much full knowledge of events as Ob/HC/Gates/Panetta/stooges would grant a CIC. Their honesty is .... rephrased, their DIShonesty is colossal, and no will ever know just how much M knew, or if he could have done anything other than resign in protest.

Perhaps our Naval Academy graduate here can enlighten all of us just how much part M could have played. Mr. Pirate, sir, can u clarify.
Please.

Ya'll know that I'm a Canuck. That being clarified, I'm asking this specific question. It fits this thread, and it pretty-much deserves a thread of its own.

Sedition. At what point will all the seditious talk and actions be acted upon? To what end/extent will the penalties be? In all my years I have NEVER seen the amount of soap-opera bullshit as daily commonplace as it is now.

I may be off my nut, but I see this as seditious behavior, and I do believe that there should be penalties. Serious penalties. If HALF of the action, funds, and attention were put towards other issues that ACTUALLY MATTER such as VA medical, homelessness, crime prevention, vagrancy..... you ALL would be so much better off.

Instead,,,, look what you're arguing about?????? Be better.

yeah....blind loyalty....my ass.

Trump was NOT the guy i wanted. He is the guy that was selected. And as time has worn on....thank GOD he was. There is NO ONE that could have withstood what has been launched against this man. NO ONE.

Idiot. Yeah, right. Moron. Yeah, right.

IF this country survives, it’ll be in large part thanks to this man. I think he is going to go down in history as second ONLY to george washington.

I never was a fan of his.....until he won. Everything he has done since, in fantastic. And the lying fucking media and politicians....and naysayers like the ones on this board.....i say this..... if he is so bad, and you have all the answers, then you either step up, or STFU.

You critics are some sad pieces of work. No one knows who you are or what you’ve done; yet you sanctimoniously sit and pass judgement. Get off your ass and do better, then i’ll listen to you. Until i see you do better, you are nothing more than some sad sack mush mouth.

Well, canuck....it’s easy to say “be better”. But if this shit isnt brought to light, then this country is dead. This is nothing less than a fight for the republic....all or nothing.

The talk of executions isnt idle. There isnt “be better”. You think we dont know all of that? What the fuck is the point if the system is rigged? and it most definately is. The traitors need to be routed out, trialed, and executed.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Ya'll know that I'm a Canuck. That being clarified, I'm asking this specific question. It fits this thread, and it pretty-much deserves a thread of its own.

Sedition. At what point will all the seditious talk and actions be acted upon? To what end/extent will the penalties be? In all my years I have NEVER seen the amount of soap-opera bullshit as daily commonplace as it is now.

I may be off my nut, but I see this as seditious behavior, and I do believe that there should be penalties. Serious penalties. If HALF of the action, funds, and attention were put towards other issues that ACTUALLY MATTER such as VA medical, homelessness, crime prevention, vagrancy..... you ALL would be so much better off.

Instead,,,, look what you're arguing about?????? Be better.

i still like to believe there will be consequences. i think we will know before christmas.
the problem is (imho) that half of america believes the propaganda and lies pumped at them daily from the fake news left-wing media.
there are people that believe trump is profiting from his presidency, instead of the truth that he has lost at least a billion.
half the country believed he was a russian asset when they voted in 2018 and we lost the house.
if we did manage to bring some of the traitors to trial, would we find an honest jury in DC? New York?
we can have justice, but only if the general narrative is changed and taken away from the control of leftist traitors.

Perhaps our Naval Academy graduate here can enlighten all of us just how much part M could have played. Mr. Pirate, sir, can u clarify.
I can't. I smelled the stench coming down from up there when I was a lowly Lieutenant and decided that wasn't for me.

yeah....blind loyalty....my ass.

Trump was NOT the guy i wanted. He is the guy that was selected. And as time has worn on....thank GOD he was. There is NO ONE that could have withstood what has been launched against this man. NO ONE.

Idiot. Yeah, right. Moron. Yeah, right.

IF this country survives, it’ll be in large part thanks to this man. I think he is going to go down in history as second ONLY to george washington.

I never was a fan of his.....until he won. Everything he has done since, in fantastic. And the lying fucking media and politicians....and naysayers like the ones on this board.....i say this..... if he is so bad, and you have all the answers, then you either step up, or STFU.

You critics are some sad pieces of work. No one knows who you are or what you’ve done; yet you sanctimoniously sit and pass judgement. Get off your ass and do better, then i’ll listen to you. Until i see you do better, you are nothing more than some sad sack mush mouth.
probably the best reply yet, thanks , i'll add a little, i wasn't totally on board with Trump when he was first elected, though my vote was for him. I guess i was afraid listening to him, he was to good to be true. I hope folks on here realize , efforts to impeach him started before he was even sworn in. The swamp has spent 3 years uncovering every stone in his life and nothing, zilch, nada. Another thing i'm impressed with, he's done a helluva job raising his children also. U do understand, they've looked under every stone with them also, and found NOTHING. This is almost unbelievable. The folks wanting to back someone they could help put in power to get this country back to the people, did their homework on him before he was ever selected. Do u realize this guy has been in business all his life, construction no less, (something i've been in my whole life also) and with all his dealings, NOT ONE person has come forward and said, hey this guy screwed me. NOT ONE!!!!!!!!!. When your talking about a businessman in todays society , that is almost unthinkable. But if you pay attention, what u do hear, is all the little good things he's done for someone he never heard of or met, he'll hear of someone who needs some help and has given it more times than u will ever hear about , specially from the MSM. The guy doesn't drink, doesn't smoke,. I've read some things about what his father warned him about as he was growing up , pretaining to the evil others would try to lure him into. Why do u think he worked with authorities years ago when the Epstein thing first came out? Dumb?? i've got news for the folks on here who think that, he could fall asleep for 5 years, wake up with only a quarter of his intelligence left he has now, and could still make u look like an idiot. He's a level 4 chess master. That's only one level below the top players in the world. The elite of this world will stop at nothing to take him down, problem is, he's always one step ahead of them. The evil players are going to be exposed or should i say , are being exposed, one at a time. Count on it.. Everybody he wants exposed, he tweets something and guess what, they end up exposing themselves. He's playing chess, they're playing checkers. Keep faith, there is plenty coming down the pike, more than most will b able to comprehend. I give shitty shiff less than 6 months before he commits suicide. They will b others. Trump will go down as the greatest Patriot since George Washington. But he will tell you in time, who also helped him to expose who he's exposing. As he said to the reporter when they took the picture of him and all the others in the White House when he was elected. There's a storm coming, and guess what, it's upon us now

i still like to believe there will be consequences. i think we will know before christmas.
the problem is (imho) that half of america believes the propaganda and lies pumped at them daily from the fake news left-wing media.
there are people that believe trump is profiting from his presidency, instead of the truth that he has lost at least a billion.
half the country believed he was a russian asset when they voted in 2018 and we lost the house.
if we did manage to bring some of the traitors to trial, would we find an honest jury in DC? New York?
we can have justice, but only if the general narrative is changed and taken away from the control of leftist traitors.

I doubt anything will ever be done. I mean come on, if nothing has been done so far then it’s highly unlikely. The wheels of justice turn slowly but not this damn slow. Look at all the corruption across the US. It’s pretty much endless from election rigging to supporting terrorists to coup attempts, lying to keep justices from being appointed, missing votes just appearing under districts controlled by officials that had already been convicted of tampering, IRS being weaponized against people and on and on and on. I could do this all day long down to the local small municipalities. I’d say as oathkeepers we have all failed to do something, anything. They have so much control over people that nobody knows what to do or is scared to do it. Until something major happens, like they take out the man, arrest him on live tv with illegitimate charges, someone attacks us, Antifa starts taking out conservatives on a large scale, grocery stores are shut down and the checks don’t come in, then ain’t shit going to change. This is why they are so brazen, they don’t give a shit because they truly are untouchable. The free republic as we know it is literally hanging by a thread but most are too fucking blind to see it. As long as they can keep stealing, lying, murdering whatever and keep people fat and happy then nobody will do anything. Anything you do see that looks like anything is most likely theatre.

Well, canuck....it’s easy to say “be better”. But if this shit isnt brought to light, then this country is dead. This is nothing less than a fight for the republic....all or nothing.

The talk of executions isnt idle. There isnt “be better”. You think we dont know all of that? What the fuck is the point if the system is rigged? and it most definately is. The traitors need to be routed out, trialed, and executed.
@myronman3 , I agree with you. We're on the same side, and the same page. Maybe I wasn't clear in what I was trying to say, so let me do it like this:

Shit or get off the pot. There is SO MUCH wrong with your system right now, and THE COUNTRY is letting it happen. THE COUNTRY is letting it rot from the inside. The world is watching ya'll tear yourselves apart/down, and that is NOT the thing ya'll are known for.

Hence why the "Be Better" statement. Ya'll're better than this. This soap-opera has been going on for 'some years now' and it's only getting worse. (worse being defined as "eleventy steps down from 'bad') Sedition is not good.

American's, and the "United States of America" has always been SO MUCH BETTER than what is being purported right now. And THAT is what I'm referring to when I say "Be Better". Get back to leading, it's what ya'll's best at.

Enough?

My view is that every officer appointed or promoted under a President either echos the President's opinion or hides their own. Pentagon officers are selected to be yes men for the President and the shit rolls down hill.

It has given us a risk adverse military that spends more time with sensitivity training than trigger time.

My view is that every officer appointed or promoted under a President either echos the President's opinion or hides their own. Pentagon officers are selected to be yes men for the President and the shit rolls down hill.

It has given us a risk adverse military that spends more time with sensitivity training than trigger time.
My Commanders in Chief were Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush. Proud to have served them. I left almost as soon as the Clinton disgrace took over.

I think Donald Trump is an absolute disgrace to the office of president, an egomaniac and a completely narcissist, a moral swine...but...at least he is different. If he does not stumble our nation. into a global nuclear exchange, I'm enjoying the ride.
the irony is that he is fighting for ALL americans, even the ones who despise him, even you.

Trump is dumb as a rock, sorry thats indisputable. Personal opinion on the man: hes a piece of shit.

Do i still want him to win 2020? Yes i do.

I will take a retarded trump over an eloquent democrat full of ideas about how to take my money.
does putting down other folks help mask your own inadequacies?

@myronman3 , I agree with you. We're on the same side, and the same page. Maybe I wasn't clear in what I was trying to say, so let me do it like this:

Shit or get off the pot. There is SO MUCH wrong with your system right now, and THE COUNTRY is letting it happen. THE COUNTRY is letting it rot from the inside. The world is watching ya'll tear yourselves apart/down, and that is NOT the thing ya'll are known for.

Hence why the "Be Better" statement. Ya'll're better than this. This soap-opera has been going on for 'some years now' and it's only getting worse. (worse being defined as "eleventy steps down from 'bad') Sedition is not good.

American's, and the "United States of America" has always been SO MUCH BETTER than what is being purported right now. And THAT is what I'm referring to when I say "Be Better". Get back to leading, it's what ya'll's best at.

Enough?

I think most of us agree with you. The problem is not that people don’t see the issues, don’t agree with needing a change, the problem is people do not know what to do. Your common joe blow doesn’t know how to run for office or even have the time to do so. And even then they wonder how they’d make a difference in such an entity that is overwhelmingly corrupt?

Short of every oathkeeper going armed to DC and demanding change I’m not sure what you do either. Obviously, the rule of law is gone because nobody wants to uphold it anymore. Some say the wheels of justice turn slowly but I’d argue that they don’t seem to be moving at all. In the end, the foundation piece of our government is nothing but paper with words on it. If nobody defends it then it will surely be lost. At what point do normal people risk losing everything and being labeled terrorist or criminals, sought after those thinking they are upholding the law, in order to save the republic?

As I have always said, until a large majority realize this fact that this is the only change left, nothing will ever happen and it’s going to take numbers, lots of them, a showdown if you will. Then you need to have a public marketing person screaming and proving that you are on the right side of the law while those in office are not. Truth of the matter is, those who sway the largest opinion are the ones truly in power. Convince enough people you are in the right and everything else falls in place. That’s why the lefts message is so powerful, they own the message. Start changing the narrative by proving why our side is right.