• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I don't mean to step on any toes here....... but

Oh I could fill a page up on this topic but I won't. I say taillights and dust. Be careful though. If she's flipping out while on Welbutrin she might also be a little stabby.

Reactions: wildcats
I try so hard. I read my Bible every day. Not anywhere near perfect but I try.
I'm still just a man.
My life was meant for more than this
Don’t feel bad for people who don’t want to help themselves.

You can be the conduit or the facilitator

But you cannot feel responsible for people who will not follow willingly

Additionally there might come a time when she want to hurt herself and you catch the bullet instead.

Suggest “Betty ford”, guaranteed she’s will say it’s not needed.

You only get one turn on this rock, and you don’t have any kids involved….don’t waste too much of it

I do think pot would be better but........
Me being alone is my answer.

The American family for the most part has been destoyed. It began with welfare and has moved to pharma.
Welfare allowed women to not need men and become baby factories for fatherless children. Pharma has made women so crazy that no man can be with one without going crazy himself.
I realize this isn't true in every single case and that there are still very strong families, strong marriages and good women out there
There are but reality is that they are few and far between and you better get em young when you're young, or they don't exist. I'm a happily married man of 15 years. We've had our struggles for sure and it ain't perfect by any means. She drives me nuts at times and I drive her crazy 24/7. All that said, I KNOW I CAN COUNT ON HER AND SHE KNOWS SHE CAN COUNT ON ME. Of course, I make the money and she takes care of the house and kids. That's how it's supposed to work. Between The FED, welfare state, and all these drugs that are constantly pushed as some kind of fix, they have nearly successfully destroyed the family. BUT.... they haven't done it yet. Start supporting local politicians who truly stand for what you believe or run for office yourself. It's all about local.

Personally for the OP. I'm glad you have seen the writing on the wall. Join a Bible preaching Church and see what happens.

yup. fucking losers would much rather hear that their spoiled brat needs pills than accept their failures as parents and role models.
That's the key right there. Role Models. People think they can tell a kid how to act and how to be...... Doesn't work that way.... you have to SHOW THEM. That's where so many of us have failed.

There are but reality is that they are few and far between and you better get em young when you're young, or they don't exist. I'm a happily married man of 15 years. We've had our struggles for sure and it ain't perfect by any means. She drives me nuts at times and I drive her crazy 24/7. All that said, I KNOW I CAN COUNT ON HER AND SHE KNOWS SHE CAN COUNT ON ME. Of course, I make the money and she takes care of the house and kids. That's how it's supposed to work. Between The FED, welfare state, and all these drugs that are constantly pushed as some kind of fix, they have nearly successfully destroyed the family. BUT.... they haven't done it yet. Start supporting local politicians who truly stand for what you believe or run for office yourself. It's all about local.

Personally for the OP. I'm glad you have seen the writing on the wall. Join a Bible preaching Church and see what happens.
Damn...... I've been divorced longer than you've been married. I'm just shy of 50. She is 54.
Makes me feel old

In no particular order:

Poland, Ukraine, Hungary, East Prussia, Latvia, Romania, Bulgaria, Russia.

I got me a Poland 🇵🇱 gal who's of the 1950's mentality traditional and doesn't think women should vote because they are too emotional and ruin countries.
You just gotta keep bragging. You really just can't help yourself, can you?

Flex, flex, flip the hair.

You just gotta keep bragging. You really just can't help yourself, can you?

Flex, flex, flip the hair.
RE: bragging

I also use my BMW motorcycle as a natural blow dryer for my hair. Makes the Ace Ventura/Johnny Bravo wave extra high and blonde commensurate with my fabulous DNA

20240312_175234.jpg

Last edited:
When is comes to a situation in which a person presents a real danger to themselves or others, you can contact anyone you think should be for the sake of safety. You do run the risk of whoever you contact informing your lady that you did so.

Been around a while... I remember when they came out. Made the drug companies millions $$$$

In 1988, the first SSRI, fluoxetine, was introduced in the United States. The adverse effect profile of fluoxetine was far superior to that of any other available antidepressant because of its selectivity for serotonin receptors. Other SSRIs were soon introduced in the United States and elsewhere
Hysterectomies work wonders. @Skeptic1

Move
I try so hard. I read my Bible every day. Not anywhere near perfect but I try.
I'm still just a man.
My life was meant for more than this
Move on. Don’t walk. Run! Life’s too short my friend. And if u turn em upside down on their head, they all look the same👍

Not true, because I have no fucking clue what SSRI anti-depressants are and I live in this "whole country" . Smoke some weed, get outdoors and blow some stink off your ass , better than worrying about that bullshit opinion !
Is there anything you do have a clue about?
You come in here like a spastic retard with tourettes blathering your nonsense yet never add anything substantive. Why not just stare from a distance instead of throwing feces like the rest of the monkeys?

• Haha
Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
How do you know? :ROFLMAO:

Unfortunately, from experience. My first wife kept the crazy bottled up for a long time, but when the dam broke, oh man. No normal person can imagine the depths of chaos a crazy can go to. And she was never on SSRI drugs nor any other medication. There’s no medications that could ever help her.

If you ever run across a school nurse, ask them how many kids are on the big pharma meds. If they let you see the med. cabinet, it will shock, then make you realize how bad it really is.
Parents, teachers, doctors, if you want to call them that, are always looking for the easy fix.

In no particular order:

Poland, Ukraine, Hungary, East Prussia, Latvia, Romania, Bulgaria, Russia.

I got me a Poland 🇵🇱 gal who's of the 1950's mentality traditional and doesn't think women should vote because they are too emotional and ruin countries.
Most hard lessons are learned, not taught.

Stop being an incel. Non crazies exist. I have one. Look harder.
Awesome!......but things change.

I should really avoid these threads, I can add nothing positive. Life lessons and broken hearts can be so tough! I hate to see men broken by women! Every man is s Superman, until women!

Reactions: Sgtsideways
Is there anything you do have a clue about?
You come in here like a spastic retard with tourettes blathering your nonsense yet never add anything substantive. Why not just stare from a distance instead of throwing feces like the rest of the monkeys?
I seem to have found a place in your head . Funny you accuse me of the exact thing you just did . :rolleyes: If you quit stalking me you may notice your blood pressure will go down...until then I win every time you get spun up.

Awesome!......but things change.

I should really avoid these threads, I can add nothing positive. Life lessons and broken hearts can be so tough! I hate to see men broken by women! Every man is s Superman, until women!
Demoralizing western men into not pursuing a good wife so that they can have children does nothing but serve our enemies. Western women have been seriously corrupted but that does not mean you shut down and do not seek one.

Makes you look like a demoralization shill.

Not true, because I have no fucking clue what SSRI anti-depressants are and I live in this "whole country" . Smoke some weed, get outdoors and blow some stink off your ass , better than worrying about that bullshit opinion !
60% of the women you interact with are on behavior modifying drugs. That's probably a low estimation honestly.

I know it.....
AND
She likes to drink alcohol
I dated a woman realtor that couldn't keep a man. She went through two friends from high school and three others. She set her sights on me and I grudgingly hit it once, seriously, it was a hit it and quit it sport fuck.

She otherwise pushed all the wrong buttons such as; How many miles do you have on your F-350 7.3 diesel? Oh, you need a new truck. I don't like guns, I don't like your attitude, etc.

She stayed on a cocktail of Xanax, wine, pot and antidepressants. It was Hollywood sheik. She was unstable and as volitile as a rattlesnake.

Demoralizing western men into not pursuing a good wife so that they can have children does nothing but serve our enemies. Western women have been seriously corrupted but that does not mean you shut down and do not seek one.

Makes you look like a demoralization shill.
Western women are enemy #1! Everything wrong with this country is a product of women, from soft men, single parents, gays, laws, death row inmates on death row for centuries, etc, etc. Think about it!

Do you think alpha men voted in the current dipshits?

Western women are enemy #1! Everything wrong with this country is a product of women, from soft men, single parents, gays, laws, death row inmates on death row for centuries, etc, etc. Think about it!

It does sound like you're advocating for all to stay single, be promiscuous, don't start a family, don't pass on your values to a next generation, your personal pleasure and desires should be the most important thing. Coincidentally, that's exactly what the progressive Left wants also.

a bit of a blanket statement though. maybe be true from the younger generations but i know plenty of good gen x women that treat their men well. including my new girl friend.

also know plenty of crappy gen x (my generation) women though too.

seen a few asian imports threat their men like crap too. maybe its western society that messes them up?

Reactions: Charmingmander

Women have a poor voting record but women are not to blame for why society is the way it is. There is a group that constantly pushes the degeneracy in western nations and it's not women lol.

Also voting has little to do with it either.

Stop well poisoning.

All women are crazy, it's just to varying degrees.

If I ever become single again (married 17 years this year) I will remain that way and just buy more guns.

Reactions: Bullfrog08
Women have a poor voting record but women are not to blame for why society is the way it is. There is a group that constantly pushes the degeneracy in western nations and it's not women lol.

Also voting has little to do with it either.

Stop well poisoning.
I believe women are 80% at fault. Id be interested in your alternative reasoning. They posioned the well.....not me.

Have you gone through divorce yet? Unless youre in your late mid 60s, you more than likely will.

@Skeptic1 I obviously don't know you but I'm proud of you man, but only if you don't have kids with her witch I don't think you do.