• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I dont spend all my time in Porta John

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    Sometimes I shoot.

Started the day off with getting some gas......

Yes it is his fault....

VvcyGmOl.jpg

People actually fought and bled here to give us a country....April 19, 1775.........I remember....

Wj2xVjsl.jpg

fic6J43l.jpg

When i got to the range there was a PCP shooter there....I think its a .35 caliber....

4VNg2agl.jpg

His 100 yard target.....

3l2AI0El.jpg

I was meeting a former co-worker that took the shot, got blood clots in his lungs, hasnt worked since....we have time on our hands. I actually set up my mat to shoot from the prone which is a rare treat.....

49LsNNDl.jpg

Target for the day.....

ky6JGPrl.jpg

Clean, cold bore did not do what I expected. Had to come up .1 mils.....maybe should have come right .1

Nmyanv0l.jpg

I know its not a bolt gun but got to first fire my new to me shotgun.

5HLLiKXl.jpg

First shot of 00 buck at 10 yards, 9 pellet ammo.....

C50EhaRl.jpg

9 more rounds....disregard the holes at the bottom, I used this target as a backer for my .308 target.

HZxg3Usl.jpg

Fresh target, 10 rounds, 90 holes in the silhouette.....

nMlD0TZl.jpg

Last edited:
    I love the sound of an 870 when you rack that slide. Also happens to make bad guys loose suction 🤣

I love the sound of an 870 when you rack that slide. Also happens to make bad guys loose suction 🤣

Dont put too much faith in Joe Biden.....it has its place but if I had to reach for something I would want it to be an AR.....

Reactions: camocorvette
    Looks like a damn good day of shooting. Those 308 groups are damn nice. If’n you are bored make the trek out west and we’ll stretch the old girl out on some steel.

Reactions: pmclaine
    Looks like a damn good day of shooting. Those 308 groups are damn nice. If’n you are bored make the trek out west and we’ll stretch the old girl out on some steel.

By west due you mean Berkshire County, MA or like.......Wyoming?

Jackson is gorgeous, too bad it full of libtards. Welcome anytime