• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I dont wanna hear shit from the libtards about jan 6th

you and me both might not wanna hear it but they sure to make it a new trans holiday so we can never forget just how the fbi lured retards into storming the capital to set them selves up .

If they have any doubts, send them this little killers image.
Looks like he wants to kill someone....anyone ?

killah.jpg

Reactions: diverdon
Let the double standards fly!

Haven't seen any news-like websites yet, but I'll bet the media's covering for em

M

My neighbors daughter was stabbed in the 90s, 40 times and died. She was a POS, but doesnt matter. That guy was out in 7 years for stabbing and killing someone. Some of those Jan 6 people got 7 years for tresspassing. We are so fucked as a country.....

What's the difference between drag queens and trans (the shooter btw)?...

R
If you're actually asking? Drag queens are men who dress up as women, typically as part of shows or social gatherings.

Trans(gender) people believe internally that they are a different gender than what they physically are, and aim to live their life as the other gender. This typically includes use of hormone "therapy" to "transition" and in some cases, surgery to add and/or remove secondary sex characteristics.

If you're actually asking? Drag queens are men who dress up as women, typically as part of shows or social gatherings.

Trans(gender) people believe internally that they are a different gender than what they physically are, and aim to live their life as the other gender. This typically includes use of hormone "therapy" to "transition" and in some cases, surgery to add and/or remove secondary sex characteristics.
What do they have in common?

R

Ya well, when obama got elected I said, “I don’t want to hear shit about blacks not having opportunity.”

But look what where we are.

If you're actually asking? Drag queens FBI are men who dress up as women, typically as part of shows or social gatherings.

Trans(gender) ATF people believe internally that they are a different gender than what they physically are, and aim to live their life as the other gender. This typically includes use of hormone "therapy" to "transition" and in some cases, surgery to add and/or remove secondary sex characteristics.
Fixed it for you

This idiots have been drinking the kool-aid for to long and being fed lies and bullshit by their lib-retard leaders thinking that less firearms will keep them .
safe. Watch what happens when another lunatic goes off with a machete and starts hacking away in a crowd unsuspecting people.

What do they have in common?

R

Pedophilia.

LOTS of trannies and drag queens being busted by the Youtube sting organizations every week. That guy Alex does it up one more level. His interrogation skills are top notch and he busts these fuckers for having CP on their devices too. Many jurisdictions do not arrest when a non-LE group is doing a sting, they just forward the report to a detective and the process may take weeks before the wannabe chomo is arrested and charges filed. However, if during the confrontation the POS ADMITS on video to having downloaded or shared CP, that is a GUARANTEED arrest in almost all jurisdictions. Fucking super shout-out to Alex and Predator Poachers.

This idiots have been drinking the kool-aid for to long and being fed lies and bullshit by their lib-retard leaders thinking that less firearms will keep them .
safe. Watch what happens when another lunatic goes off with a machete and starts hacking away in a crowd unsuspecting people.

These truly ignorant useful idiots need to go a study of societies who were deprived of the right to firearms and self defense and how that worked out for everyone. They could also look south of our porous boarder and see how that’s working out down there. They literally think like little children with no ability to consider consequences and can only see a utopian outcome from their distorted views despite mounds of history proving otherwise. Couple this with a head in the sand approach to fully trusting their politicians and you’ve got the perfect storm to destroy this county.