• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s I doubt most Husbands would notice the difference

Re: I doubt most Husbands would notice the difference

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sean the Nailer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">being claimed as a hoax, </div></div>

the funny thing as some of us weren't surprised as to where this is claimed to be happening

side note:
The dingbat secretary at work was going on and on about the Middle East and India on how beautiful, cultural and wonderful it is over there. I tell here, really!!!! "do you realize we treat our dogs better in this country than they treat there women". She didn't want to hear about that telling me im narrow minded. I proceeded to to remind her if we were there right now we wouldn't be having this conversation because she wouldn't be allowed to speak.

she didnt talk to me for a week lol

I say why not 8 hours, 12 hours, 24 hours - why stop at only 6 hours?

their body gets too cold and your dinky shrivels up so 6 hours is plenty good.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: attherange</div><div class="ubbcode-body">their body gets too cold and your dinky shrivels up so 6 hours is plenty good. </div></div>

Thats what hot tub's are for

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Glock30</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: attherange</div><div class="ubbcode-body">their body gets too cold and your dinky shrivels up so 6 hours is plenty good. </div></div>

Thats what hot tub's are for </div></div>

Curling iron....

i7t8U.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Northern50</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Glock30</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: attherange</div><div class="ubbcode-body">their body gets too cold and your dinky shrivels up so 6 hours is plenty good. </div></div>

Thats what hot tub's are for </div></div>

Curling iron.... </div></div>

Hair dryer......

This was a really sick topic....right up until the time Tucker posted the K-Y advertisement.

I am ashamed to admit that I am still laughing.

Who can have sex for 6 hours?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jbell</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who can have sex for 6 hours? </div></div>
one dead chick and 12 guys in row.

That is way bad fucked up!
I'am still laughing !!!!!!!Sure I'am doomed to hell!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: attherange</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jbell</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who can have sex for 6 hours? </div></div>
one dead chick and 12 guys in row. </div></div>

ROFL thats horrible yet so damn funny