• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors I drink the CrossBreed Supertuck Cool-Aid!!!!!!!!!

browningboy84

Minuteman
May 7, 2009
Georgia
So after 3 months of trolling on multiple sights I decided on a Supertuck Deluxe IWB Holster for my Sig 220, and I love it. It came in last week, and took no time to break it in to form to my body. I am an average sized guy, and not only does it conceal the gun well on me, but it is comfortable as hell. I had a cop friend of mine try to spot the gun with just an untucked T-shirt, and he said " What gun and where". when I raised my shirttail up, he went and ordered him one. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Re: I drink the CrossBreed Supertuck Cool-Aid!!!!!!!!!

Now you can empty that holster box.

How is it without an undershirt?

They're perfectly comfortable without a t-shirt underneath. The softest and most plyable configuration is the horsehide. That's what I use and recommend.

I love mine, but have never worn it without an undershirt. I went and bought a bunch of "wife beaters" as they seem to be the coolest undershirt around. The Mississippi summer is brutal.

I held off for a long time on trying the CrossBreed holster. I received one a few months ago, and I love it. It's very comfortable and conceals my full size Glock extremely well. I highly recommend it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: B. Melick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pics? </div></div> link

I have one too.

How do these feel when your sitting in a car? Also would this type of holster work on a big guy? 6'2" 280lbs

Absolutely the most comfortable IWB I've found. Great service f/ the Company too. I'm 6'2" 235# and wear mine in the car all the time. Just finished 1600mi. road trip in a Vette w/ my Kimber Ultra on my hip the whole way. No issues. I've got 3 of the holsters and have been wearing them for the past 3 yrs. Crossbreed is GTG!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 396chevy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How do these feel when your sitting in a car? Also would this type of holster work on a big guy? 6'2" 280lbs </div></div>

They work. I have the Comp-Tac MTAC. Very compy to carry all day. I am 6-1, 250, you will be fine with one.

Mine took some getting used to (I was always paranoid that my shirt came untucked) but now its a staple for daily carry. I too recommend the horse hide.