• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I feel much safer now

@clcustom1911 , I understand your opinion and perspective. You are right in many cases. You have also most likely been fortunate to work in good departments. I grew up in a part of the us where the cops were totally corrupt and petty. I had one cop threaten to arrest my 9year old brother for setting off a smoke bomb type firework on 4th of July a couple of hours before the “approved time”. Meanwhile other folks in the neighborhood are shooting off 4 inch mortars but he isn’t trying to catch them. Many of the cops were also aware of and some actually facilitated sex slavery and trafficking in minors. The whole PD knew but wouldn’t work with the feds on it any more than in a token way. I have had a friend whose girlfriend lied to the cops about him dealing drugs because she was mad at him. They came and raided his house, trashed it, and took all his guns and some family heirlooms such as silver coins and such. It took him 2 years after he was found not guilty, of contacting lawyers, the NRA, and eventually the West Coast ATF head dude to get the cops to give him his guns back. He never received much of the family heirlooms back and the sheriff dept sent him a check in lieu of returned property because they “couldn’t find it” in the evidence room. How did that happen, I wonder? I could go on for hours. So I understand your point and have had the privilege to live in some areas with great cops. I have lived much more of my life under some of the most tyrannical and corrupt PDs that you could imagine.
The only justice is for corrupt cops like that to one by one be found dead here and there of mysterious causes

Don't you just love how they like to lightly tiptoe around the situation and call it "mishandling of a gun" you put a civilian in that same situation and I guaran-damn-tee you they're not going to call it "mishandling of a gun" they're going to use words like murder or manslaughter.