• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I feel safer already!

This will have extremely interesting consequences... This year has seen RECORD purchases of guns and ammunition by people who realize that the government just cannot protect you and cannot be trusted to protect anyone. I highly doubt that a vast majority of people are going to invest in something that carries a pretty high price tag only to turn them in later...

I have read that policy, and used it to educate my friends who own guns and have Trump Derangement Syndrome. I have told them if they believe in the Second Amendment they simply could not vote for Joe Biden based on that alone. I actually think it helped. Easily some of the most radical gun control policies the country will have ever seen. A govt "buy back" on guns? There are so many things wrong with that line of thinking I wouldn't know where to begin...

I was looking over Joe Biden's web-site and came across his "Plan to End Our Gun Violence Epidemic." I feel safer already!!!!!!! NOTo_O

Nerevous
Maybe I should be president. Bye bye NFA, bye bye UN, bye bye 98%+ of all federal and state gun control laws, illegals would be forcefully removed, I dont give a shit about the optics. Only tax on items, services, etc would be sales tax, that’s it. Alas, Im not really electable tho. A president that tells congress, or frenemies, enemies, and libtards to suck it up and shut the fuck up all the time probably wouldnt work out well.
Plus I dont know shit about politics, and half you guys or more would be my cabinet(how fun would that be tho?), not some of these back stabbing, treasonous shit bags in DC. Only thing I could promise lol is liberal tears would flow like a tsunami 😈

hmmm....who else was unaware there was a Child hunting season?
Exactly, currently no season but year round harvesting up to and including the day of birth, no tags, no bag limit, even wholesale commercial harvesting for profit is currently being done legally by Planned (Non) "Parenthood".

• Angry
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
This will have extremely interesting consequences... This year has seen RECORD purchases of guns and ammunition by people who realize that the government just cannot protect you and cannot be trusted to protect anyone. I highly doubt that a vast majority of people are going to invest in something that carries a pretty high price tag only to turn them in later...
Was talking to guy at range yesterday. Politely called me an idiot for not buying the 2 dollar a round 6.5 CM at Sportsman's. He says if he can find it, he buys it, regardless of price - and I took it that he had a decent stash already. I almost asked if his screen name was Army Jerry. He just started reloading and somehow he has found primers (at what price I have no idea).

If joe and his ho seriously think people who likely had no intention of buying firearms and tons of ammo 4 years ago and have now gone all in are going to turn them in, they're at a more insane level than I thought. "Nawt bloody likely" people in this country will just give up shit they bought and paid for at a significant loss.

Maybe I should be president. Bye bye NFA, bye bye UN, bye bye 98%+ of all federal and state gun control laws, illegals would be forcefully removed, I dont give a shit about the optics. Only tax on items, services, etc would be sales tax, that’s it. Alas, Im not really electable tho. A president that tells congress, or frenemies, enemies, and libtards to suck it up and shut the fuck up all the time probably wouldnt work out well.
Plus I dont know shit about politics, and half you guys or more would be my cabinet(how fun would that be tho?), not some of these back stabbing, treasonous shit bags in DC. Only thing I could promise lol is liberal tears would flow like a tsunami 😈
98% is child's play. All or nothing.

Reactions: JbBooks
I’m writing in @Aries256 in 2024
Thank you thank you. Maybe we can get those whiny, entitled celebrity brats to self exile to a shit hole, and ban their re-entry. Ah a man can dream. Their entitled privileged useless asses would cling to the USA tho. We’re gonna need a c130 or 2 and a few crow bars to pry them off and whisk them away

• Haha
Reactions: darkfader
Thank you thank you. Maybe we can get those whiny, entitled celebrity brats to self exile to a shit hole, and ban their re-entry. Ah a man can dream. Their entitled privileged useless asses would cling to the USA tho. We’re gonna need a c130 or 2 and a few crow bars to pry them off and whisk them away
Might need a forklift for rosie and mikey tho

I did two things after reading that.

#1. Came to understand there were more "loopholes" than I ever imagined.

#2. Saved the entire page (complete with web address and today's date) to my computer. It will make an interesting scorecard/checklist as the years go by.

Left, Right or Middle, no one in their right mind is going to surrender their firearms. This is a pie in the sky policy. Don't even get me started on Smart Gun Technology......

Yep. That too.

We are gonna need a meme about this.
We need more than that we need a document to clarify to the cognitively impaired part of our population that a human life is sacred, not something to be declared an inconvenience and ended at a whim, or to save finances, or for the "good of the masses" regardless of age.

Always felt safety was an illusion that is meant to convince ourselves that "our universe" is not in a state of constant chaos.

🤯

unnamed.jpg